32

(This chapter will be very short, due to the episode being not very interesting. Sorry in advance!)

-

[Caravan]

"Everyone! We're almost there! Inazuma Town." Said Furukabu.

"It's been a long time!" I exclaimed.

We we're on our way back to our town, 1 week before our match against Epsilon, nowhere else other than our town could be a great practice area for us!

"Furukabu please stop!" Endou exclaimed, we suddenly stopped on front of the riverbank where there was a field.

We all looked through the window and a saw a boy.

"Dark Tornado!" He shoot in the goal.

"Woah! What a strong shoot." I said.

"You're right! Let's go check it out!" Endou and Kazemaru went to the two players on the field.

I went to tag along, we've got to see the captain of Mikage Sennou and the boy, his nickname is shadow, a transferred student into our school, that wanted to join us but sorta came late.

After this short discussion we've decided to head to Raimon, wich was still in construction.

"Endou, may I go?" I ask him.

"Hm? To where?" He looks at me.

"I need to deal with... Stuff." I replied.

"I understand! Go! Make sure to come back tomorrow for practice!" He grin.

I nodded. "Don't worry about that, I wouldn't miss on practice." I did a thumbs-up, I then left.

-
[Park]

I sat down on a swing, watching the surrounding.

No kids, nobody was there... Lucky day!

This park was starting to get old, Me and Gouenji used to go here often as kids...

"Gouenji... Where have you went off.." I thought.

After few minutes staying in the park and spacing out, I decided to head home.

It was a long time after that I almost got caught by those... Aliens.

-
[Home]

Fresh, its still the same house.

Like how I left it.

I'm surprised they didn't broke down the door, these aliens sure are... Polite?

I took out my phone, I wasn't surprise that my parents didn't even called me once, they either didn't check the TV or something.

Suddenly my phone rings.

"WH-!" I almost threw my phone out of fear, then noticed it was Endou calling me.

"Hello??" I answered.

"[F/N]! We're heading to Osaka! There's plenty of things I should tell you!" Endou yelled behind the phone.

"Sure, sure! But please explain it slowly!" I replied, Osaka? Where was that again?

After a brief explanation, Someoka won't be coming along with us, due to his leg, and Kogure learned his defensive hissatsu.

From the coach appenratly, the alien base must be in Osaka.

Osaka here we go!