13

[Third person pov/Teikoku stadium]

The Teikoku members were practicing the Death Zone, Genda was focusing on their capabilities meanwhile Kidou was bothered by something.

"Kidou?" Genda looks at him, he notices he was lost in his thoughts.

"Yeah?" He simply replied.

"What's wrong?" Asked Genda.

"No, it's nothing." Kidou crossed his arm.

Looks like Kidou had something bothering his mind or... someone.

Or perhaps was it his sister?

No.. It was something else.

-

[Your pov/School rooftop]

I was laying on the ground, all my motivation just poof! No coach, no match, no match means no chances of winnings.

Everyone we're out of ideas on how to find a coach just in time, the lack of motivations made us stop practicing, Endou had in mind to ask the man working in Rairaiken to be our coach, but he kicked us out cuz we weren't ordering anything.

Wich lead us to... HAVING NO MORE IDEAS!

But Endou didn't gave up and immediately left to go back to Rairaiken.

"Do you think he will succeed?" I asked.

"We must trust him, if we want to play soccer." Smiled Gouenji.

"Agreed!" Added Domon.

Kazemaru and the others nodded.

-

[The next day]

On morning, in the clubroom.

Was standing the man of the Rairaiken. "I'm Hibiki Seigou, nice to meet you." He said.

"The finals are coming soon, I'm going to train every single of you!" He exclaimed.

And thanks to Endou, our routine came back to normal, as day passes.. The match day finally arrived. The match against Teikoku.

[Train]

We we're all observing from the window the travel by the train, we saw a huge building.. No, a stadium. Of Teikoku Academy.

We arrived inside the stadium, the coach didn't felt safe in it and even warned us that there might be traps around, wich we didn't found any on the way to our changing rooms.

"I'll go to the girls one." I pointed the girls was on the other direction, they all nodded and made signs to meet on the field as soon as we are done.

[Field]

I walk on the field seeing everyone already doing some warm-ups, but I've noticed Kidou wasn't there.

Slowly the stadium was starting to get full of spectators, Kabeyama was holding the ball nervously, Sakichi slowly approach him and tackled him with tickles.

"HAHAH! Please stop!-" Kabeyama couldn't bare it and threw the ball high up.

The ball falls on Sakichi hitting his head, He falls on the ground.

He suddenly yelled, all our attentions went towards him. "What's wrong?!" I ran up to them.

Soon as we arrived we saw Sakichi in tears on the floor, Kabeyama helps him hug trying to comfort him, Someoka picks up bolts from the ground where there was Sakichi.

"These fell just now, that was really dangerous. What if those fell on Sakichi? Does Teikoku properly maintain their stadium?" Said Someoka showing the bolts to me and Endou.