17

[Raimon soccer clubroom]

I was about to put my stuff in the clubroom until I saw a boy on front of it, he was looking at the sign.

"Looking for players!"

That we put few months ago, maybe he's coming to join? But I don't see any uniform on him, he has casual clothes on.

"Are you lost?" I asked, the boy turned around.

He has brown hair that is swept to the left side and black eyes.

"Do you know where are the soccer club members?" He asked.

"Oh, on the practice field, want me to take you there?" I smiled.

"Oh! Yes." He replied excited.

I first put my stuff, then I took him to the field where everyone were practicing.

Endou blocks a shoot from Someoka, but the ball bounced toward the boy.

"Hey! The ball!" Shouted Endou.

The boy just nodded and dribbled toward Endou, he quickly dodged our midfielder and arrived on front of the goal.

"Spinning shoot!" He used an Hissatsu, Endou blocks it with God Endou wich surprised the boy.

Everyone were impressed and surrounded him with questions, he's appenratly from America and a future player of there.

Aki and Domon came up to us. "What's going on?" Asked Aki.

Endou was about to introduce the boy to Aki, until the boy tackled Aki in a hug.

"EH??" the whole team yelled.

"H-Hey! What do you think you're...!?" Domon got angry at the boy who suddenly hugged Aki.

But Domon face suddenly changed when he saw the face of the stranger, Aki also seemed to know that boy.

"Ichinose !" Aki Exclaimed.

-

The three of them went to the bench to talk, we continued our practice.

Few minutes later that boy named Ichinose, joined us in practice, he's really talented, he was able to read Kidou's movement.

After that Ichinose wanted to teach Endou how to do the Tri-pegasus, wich took them quite awhile.

Hundreds of tries.

-

[Riverbank]

I was resting head on the grass after a full hour training, I felt a finger poking my head, i turned around and saw ichinose.

"Ichinose?" I sit up.

"I thought you died!" He laughed.

"No way, I can't die before winning the nationals!" I replied.

"[L/N], is it?" He ask.

"Call me [F/N]!" I smiled.

"Okay! Then.. [F/N]! When I'll go back to America... Can you.. Please practice tri-pegasus with Domon and Endou?" He asked.

"Tri-pegasus? I don't think it'll suit me much, maybe Kidou is a better fit." I answered.

"Maybe but, I still want you to try! Okay?" He insist on.

"Fine, I can't say no to a dear friend of Aki!" I nodded.

"If you win the nationals... We'll meet!" He exclaimed, he then left without I could even ask why.

"Weird dude.. Kinda like Endou now that I imagine..." I thought.

-

The next day, Endou, Domon and Ichinose succeeded to perform the Tei-pegasus perfectly thanks to Aki's help.