Thomas Simons

Third Person

"I mean, you have his blonde hair and the blue eyes and that's a big genetic trait." Wilbur points out about Tommy, "But that's not enough evidence that I'm somehow related to this kid—" "He would be in thirties or so if he's still alive, you said he was around 15 when your memories stop being clear." Techno says looking at Wilbur who nods.

"So, there is a possibility Tommy, that you might be related to him." Techno says and grabs the photograph from Wilbur's hand and looking at Tommy and the blonde kid in the photo. "I could just search him up by name actually, what's the kid's name Wilbur?" Techno asks and tosses the book back to his hands.

Wilbur shrugs and looks at the book again, Tommy was starting to fidget around at this point getting very nervous from where this was going. "Did he go through anything that could've made irreversible damage to his body?" Tommy asks nervously looking at Phil and Wilbur.

"I searched him up, had to go onto some shady dark web sites for information about Wilbur but, says that he fought with the other members after Wilbur's death and was shot in one eye and the other was damaged permanently from something else but the site doesn't say." Techno says turning around in his chair.

 "Even the dark web can't hide from Schlatt's control." Techno jokes to himself.

Phil and Wilbur look over at Tommy, "Well—" "What is his last name Techno." Tommy shoots out nervously while looking at the tired archivist, "Simons, Thomas Simons. Why?—" "Fuck, I'm definitely related then." Tommy curses out and looks at Wilbur.

"You said your father was—" "Legally blind." Tommy interrupts Wilbur finishing, "Well if he's still around with a kid, than maybe the others could still be? What about Alastair!" Wilbur says looking at Techno.

Techno nods and searches it up, "Nothing but saying about how he was a traitor to your side, and rumored that he changed his identity. But other than that, it's all blank, but it does give their phone number because dark web." Techno says and looks over at Wilbur.

"We could text them? Like just "Hey! Come to this place!" Or would that be too much?" Tommy asks "No, that's way too much Tommy. For now, let's just confirm if you're actually Thomas Simons' son, there could be a lot of people with Simons as their last name in town." Phil says before anyone can get ahead of themselves.

Tommy nods, "So we go and see if my father is the same Thomas Wilbur knows right now, then we can attempt to meet Alastair." Tommy offers in a confident voice hiding his fear.

"You sure mate? You seem a bit jittery." Phil comments and attempts to grab Tommy's shoulder, "Yep! Just fine." He snaps out moving away from Phil. "We should make a group chat or something so we can stay organized with this stuff." Techno says and holds up a paper with his number and name on it.

"Good call." Phil says and writes his down, followed by Tommy. "I'll make the group chat while you three go to Tommy's, oh but Wilbur can I borrow that book? Might find other things on the members of your team." Techno says holding his hand out, Wilbur nods and hands him the book.

When the three got back to Tommy's house

"Dad I'm back, with some guests." Tommy says coming into the house, "Ah there you- I was just about to use the Alexa to call you!" A voice comes from the hallway. Tommy chuckles, "No need, I'll help you to the living room if you need it!" Tommy says running over to his dad.

Wilbur and Phil stood in the living room awkwardly waiting, "What if it is him Phil, what would I even say?" Wilbur mumbles looking at Phil. "Just speak from your gut mate, that's what I told you about your fear of public speaking and you ended up becoming president." Phil responds, gently patting Wilbur on the back.

"So dad, this might sound weird but the people I brought over have some questions on stuff from semi-long ago." Tommy says as his father sits down in a black chair, a small holder for a cane. "Well go on, ask away I'm blind not deaf." The man says with a laugh.

Phil holds back a chuckle, Wilbur smiles. "Do you—" "Wilbur?" 

Phil looks at Wilbur who was stopped before saying anything else, "Is that you? Your accent is easy to recognize with your voice." Tommy's father says with a smile. "But you passed, how could I be talking to you right now?" He continues.

Wilbur holds a chuckle back, "I don't know the answer to the second one, but yeah it's me Thomas. I'm somehow here and if it wasn't for Tommy I would be still lost at the museum I woke up in!" Wilbur says with a smile in his voice.

Tommy hiding in his hood, embarrassed by the comment. "Oh? I didn't know the new job was at a museum, but that doesn't matter. The real President is back—" "Sorry to interrupt you dad, but Wilbur died shouldn't this be impossible?" Tommy says cutting into the conversation.

Wilbur sighs and nods, "That is true, Tommy has a good point. I mean, I could be entirely ruining something with science by being here!" Wilbur exclaims. The room went quiet with only the sounds of the outside and breathing being heard.

Phil's phone chirps, he pulls it out to see Techno's new group chat starting with an odd message. He opens it up to show the two, "Techno sent a weird message in the new chat." he says and calls over Tommy. 

Group chat

Techno: uhhhhhhh guys, there's someone here claiming he saw Wilbur

Techno: guyysssss!

Techno: HE LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE FROM THE PHOTO THIS IS MOST LIKELY IMPORTANT YOU NERDS 

Phil: What?!

Tommy: Which one!?

Techno: THEATER GLASSES GUY- HE'S CLAIMING HE NEEDS TO SEE WILBUR IMMEDIATELY IF HE REALLY IS HERE

Real world

Phil looked at Thomas, then Wilbur. "So Techno just said that someone else from that photo might be at the museum right now..." Tommy starts off, "Saying its the one with 3D glasses i assume by 'theater glasses guy' to quote him." Phil says crossing his arms.

"Jack!" Wilbur exclaims "Jack?—" "Manifold!" Thomas says over Tommy, "Whomst the fucketh is Jack Manifold!?" He yells at the excited two.

Word count: 1060