|Chapter 17|Denial|

Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the single person you thought would never hurt you."○

Thumpp...!.
The key on the piano were pressed hard.

'Are you mad? Are you finally feel the despair, child'

"Shut the fuck up"
Amelia playing the piano with loud tone. She really hates this... random shadow came up to her and teased her. She was trying to calm herself down.

"What you want?"
Amelia looked at the shadow.

'Your despair and hopeless feelings'
The shadow laughing maniacally at her.

'Woah...that's fucked up'
Amelia sigh.

"I bet there's a lot more despair woman other than me. Why bother me?"
Amelia rolled her eyes.

'You're not from here, right?'
The shadow get closer and clenched on her shoulder. She flinched as her body trembled.

"What?"

'I can help you to return to your lover's warmth again'
Amelia get serious.

"Tell me"

...........

"Lia.."
Cale looked at her.

"What?"
Amelia frowned.

"Why are you digging up?"
He sigh. Right now, his 'wife' is digging something in the woods. An old black scary tree with dark aura, here's Amelia, the roan kingdom's princess digging up like a child.

"Ah-!"
She pull out an ominous book out the ground.

'I found it'
She was over the moon, finally, her wish of going back home will come back soon. She's sure of it. She'll be back. She have to...she needed to...

"What's that?"
He frowned at it. The book was too suspicious.

"Give to me.."

"No! It's mine..."
Amelia hugged the book. She slowly stand up and walk away from him with a dirty dress.

'It's going to rain soon'
She kept walking untill a hand hold on her. She looked back to see Cale was holding her wrist tightly with a big frown on his face.

"What?"
She tried to moved her hand but his grips was too strong. She sigh heavily at him.

"Cale, i have no time to play with you"
She shake off her hands from him.

"You-"
He also sigh.

'What's up with this guy?'

" Let me go!"
Amelia hit him with the book and he let go off her. He touches the spot she hit him.

"That's hurt"

"Suck to be you"
She walks away from him.

"Lia!"
He get closer to her again. Reaching out for her hands again. But she pull away from him.

"Why are you like this?"
She screamed to him in anger. Slowly, rains pours over them.

"It's raining, let's go"
He grabbed her hand but she slapped his hand away from her. It's hurt him.

"I don't need you, i don't want you! Stop bothering me"
She screamed again. Don't catch feelings, don't feel anything, you're not worth for him. She refuse to accept his affection.

'I only want Rok Soo's'

She hated this place. From the moment she was reincarnated, she was hated, insulted and poisoned. What else everybody want? All she hoped is happiness. But, happiness never comes, she was useless. Even now....being a wife of a esteemed young master of the kingdom. She don't feel it.

She feel likes nobody excepting her.

Just like, Kim (Y/n). She feels like her life is a loop. No matter what she do, she won't be happy....she want Kim Rok Soo back...no...

She needed him.

'That's right...i only want Rok Soo...i don't want him'. He's the only one can give her warmth and affection that she craved since childhood. She was unloved by her parents. Her father abused her, her mother was too scared of stopping him.

"You're not-!"
The rains became more heavier than before. They were soaking wet and facing each other.

"You're not him"
She mumbled softly to herself. She looked at the ground with shaky voice as she gripping her dress tight.

Slowly, a hand caressed her cheeks softly and lift up her face to faced him. It was Cale Henituse, her 'husband' in this world.

"Lia..."
His voice was sweet as honey and soft like flowers. She looked at him with a curiously looks. Cale gulping nervously at her.

"Actually, i-"
He wanted to tell her. He really want to...

'You love me, Rok Soo?'
(Y/n) face flashes on his mind.

"..."
He slowly breathe in and out. Andlooked back at her.

"I love you"
He said confidently.

"What?"
She couldn't believe her ears.

"I'm in love with you"
Cale hold on her hand and squeezing it tightly. His eyes was full of love for her. It's looks like him, Kim Rok Soo.

"Amelia Henituse, i, Cale Henituse have feelings for you"
He just kept saying about his feelings for her all over and over again.

Amelia's heart beatings faster than usual and her face was burning red in embarrassment. But...

"I don't love you"
She stated with a cold tone without any emotions. Rejecting him with a harsh attitude.

 Rejecting him with a harsh attitude