|Chapter 14|Erase it|

○Rose. The rose is considered the most beautiful flower in the world, which is why it's called the "queen of the garden."○

Her flowy pure white dress was sparkling

Her flowy pure white dress was sparkling. Even in a far, she shine the brightest today. She didn't tied her hair and just let it go. The bright yellow hair that simbolize the Roan kingdom had been combed neatly.

The white veil that suit perfectly with het dress was not covering her face. Lastly, the silky long glove that the duchess of Henituse herself give it to her as a present.

It was a shocking sight to see for Cale. His to-be-wife is now stepping on one of the stylist for their wedding's stomach. He can see the woman groan and seem she might burst out in any minutes but she still stay silent.

He decided to go and stop her.

"Amelia"

Amelia flinched and slowly fancing him with a nervous face.

"Young master! The princess is trying to kill me! Help me!"

With a pitiful face, the stylist cry out for Cale's help. But Cale can see the disatisfaction on Amelia's face. She was bitting her lower lips and clenching the hem of her dress.

"Sigh...."

Cale let of a sigh.

"I..."

Amelia let out her voice.

"I didn't do anything wrong"

The pitiful stylist was in shock and started to shout to prove her innocent to Cale.

"N-no....the princess suddenly attack me because she said she doesn't like me. Young master, this is a fraud!"

"She insulted me"

Amelia said it with a dead look in her eyes.

After 2 and a half month of knowing her, Cale noticed that Amelia had been hiding her true self from other people. She acted like a happy and shy young lady outside but when inside....

She prefer to be by herself and she easy to burst out her anger. After the incident at the palace, she slowly changing. She looked tired.

"Huh...it doesn't really matter"

Amelia said it in a soft tone and Cale still can hear her.

"Young master-"

"Be quiet"

"Ah-?"

The stylist was dumb-founded.

"Young master, i was been-"

"Stop...you should be ashmed of yourself"

Cale said it and he secretly active his domination aura. Amelia felt cold on the back of her neck. She felt a very dangerous aura behind Cale.