|Chapter 15|The short break|

○Flowers can help us communicate our feelings to the ones we care about perfectly, in a way that no other object can○

"PRIVATE ISLAND?!"

"Don't you like it? Your brother sponsor it. Shouldn't we spend it well?"

Cale smirk at her.

"What are you? You like spending the royal family's money? No shame, huh?"

"I love money"

Amelia flinch.

'Sound like Rok Soo for a moment'

"I'm so ashmed to have a husband like you"

Cale patted her shoulder.

"Relax...this part of my early plans"

Amelia then remove his hand from her shoulder.

"Let see what you got, husband"

Cale stare at her.

"Then... you want to me called you 'husband' ?"

"Not bad, wife"

"Uh...."

The corner of Cale's mouth twitched when he recalled his past memories.

He always thinking he was not a very good husband to (Y/n) but he still cherish her with his whole life. She is the type who easily got flustered even she always act tough to him. She also always cried each time she clean his wound. He felt guilty when she cried.

"I'm sorry...."

"What a dumbass"

Kim Rok Soo was knowned as a cold and heartless man by his group. But he also have some people he felt warm with like Lee Soo Hyuk and Choi Jung Soo. Even he didn't show his affectiom to them, he really do cared so much about them.

"Rok Soo..."

Its a pain for (Y/n) to see when the day of their death.

Everyone in the group was completely wiped out by a monster. Thankfully for (Y/n), Rok Soo managed to hide her far away from them. When she came back, all of the are dead.

"What happen?"

"I-"

"Hey hey hey, are you sleeping?"

"Ah...."

One month has passed since their wedding day....

Well there's nothing happening so much. They go to a one week honeymoon and go back to Cale's villa. It really shocked Amelia when she get in there for the first time. Cale also introduce Amelia to his comrade. Thankfully, she get well with the.

No one knows the fact that they never slept in the same room. They are not like a married couple. They are more like....

"Friends?"