|Chapter 4|His point of view|

Yellow roses evoke sunny feelings of joy, warmth and welcome. They are symbols of friendship and caring□

'Oppa..'

"Amelia. You can't be here! Its too danger-. Huh?"

"Princess?!"

Amelia got panic and she started to run away from the two boys. Since amelia gets panic attack so often when she is kim (y/n).

Her heart started to beating so fast. Her mind was completely mess. She taught that she will be okay when she saw her older brother, alberu.

The incident when she first arrive at here, this world still ringing in her head.
Thats make her scared to approach her 'family' member.

'I can't do it! I'm a coward!'

"Your highness princess amelia!"

'Ah, its mr. attendant'

"Your highness! I been searching you everywere. Are sneaking up again? If the former king see you he will be really mad at me"

'Ah... so noisy. Why does he keep bothering me'

"Haah...."

Flinch!

The attendant flinch and shut his mouth after seeing amelia scary glare. His hand was shaking.

Amelia ignore him and walk back to her palace. The attentdant quickly followed her.

'I wonder if i can meet young master cale again'

______________________________

[Cale's pov]

One month later...

'Its been one month after i last meet the princess'

Since then cale and amelia never met. Its like the night of the cornation was nothing. Nothing special happen.

"Haaaa...."

"Hmm? Whats wrong, dongseang?"

'Should i ask his majesty? No that not a good plan'

<flashback..>

"Amelia!"

"Your majesty seem to cared for her highness the princess"

"Haaaa... you're driving me crazy. Why are you here with her anyways?"

"She seem to be lonely by her own so i tried to.... you know.... stay with her?"

"I see..."

"I wonder when will we meet again..."

Cale blush a little when he thought about that. Amelia really does looks kinda similar to (y/n). He is not so sure yet. But he felt deja vu when he with her.

"I want to know more about her"

He said that in lower voice but alberu can hear it.

"No... you are not good enough for lia"

"Huh? Lia? What are you-"

"Stay away from her"

"But-"

"No"

<end flashback>

"Are looking at lia's palace? Hmm?"

"Huh? No...i'm not..i'm not doing anything"

"LIAR!!"

Raon who is visible in front of him started to shout.