𝟒𝟒 || 𝐌𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐌𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞

Mulai dari awal

And that was all it takes to make me snap of my sanity. I see fucking red in front of me.

In a split second, I had Angelo pinned against the nearby wall, squeezing his throat so hard I could feel him choking for air around my fingers. He was trying to push me away, but he had no chance against me. I could see the veins on his face rising in his attempts to take a breath, which I was declining.

I tried to be fucking good, I really tried my best, but Angelo just wanted to test my fucking bad side.

He should be careful what he says on my territory. He is in no position to come and give me orders, especially to have the audacity to involve Allyn in this.

He should know better than that. He can't bring her into this. Not her.

I could hear my name coming out of him mouthing like a whisper mixed with choking as I watched the life slowly drain from Angelo's eyes, whether he lived or not was up to me. I got so close to his face, our foreheads were touching, his words on repeat in my mind. I wanted him to look me in the eyes as I say my next words so that he could stick them up into his stupid fucking head if he wanted to get out of here alive.

"I won't let you touch her again, brother. She's not yours, never was" I spat in his face, I knew he couldn't answer me, he was too busy fighting for his life "I'm not a patient man, neither good. I don't care you're my blood, keep provoking me and you'll end up dead just like the others''

After I was sure he had taken in every fucking word I said and I saw his face getting blank as a ghost, I pulled away from him, giving him the much-needed air. He coughed deeply falling to the ground, holding himself by the neck where I could see my fingerprints in red marked on his skin.

I felt no guilt, more like disappointed that I let him live after using his tongue so sharply against me.

Theo Stone was not so lucky to live another day. He really thought I would let him marry Allyn but for some time I let him fool himself with that thought, It was hilarious. I loved seeing the confidence on his face throughout the masquerade ball, holding my girl in his arms like she belonged to him.

He liked her, I can tell, and frankly, I can't fucking blame him for that. She's chaos and pure beauty intertwined together. Powerful enough to destroy you, innocent enough to fool you. But this idiot wasn't capable of dealing with the fire inside her. He wanted to tame it, I wanted to let it burn the world to the ground.

He couldn't even kiss her as she needed to be kissed. He held her in his arms so gently, as if he was afraid of hurting her, afraid that she'd fall apart, he kissed her as if she were made of cotton.

Allyn needs more. She desires more. She wants the pain, she wants it rough, she's the type of girl who gets turned on by that. The only way to deal with a woman like her is to subdue her. And he was unable to do it.

That's why he died. If he hadn't laid hands on her, maybe I would have thought about it and let him live. Maybe.

Angelo is breathing right now only because he was my brother, my blood, otherwise, he was going to keep Theo Stone's dead body company by now.

"You can't keep me away from her forever, Maddox" he said, still coughing and finding the strength to talk. It's pathetic. And he thinks he's capable of dealing with a woman like Allyn? I think not. "She is not your property"