6- broken promises

It's been weeks now and me and gavi grew closer. These past weeks have been nothing but pure studying and rare moments of me being a homebody. I'm surprised he isn't bored of me yet. I'm sure he genuinely sees me as a friend and I'm not complaining. Because he has been out a lot at parties with these girls. So you never know and I don't want to ask. Plus my priorities are set no boys and no distractions. Although sometimes it does get a bit lonely but who cares, I'd rather be lonely than worried about when he's gonna change his mind about wanting me or not.

It was 5 pm and I was having a break. I got a text from leyla my close friend. She asked to get churros and coffee. Of course I couldn't say no to churros. They are my favorite thing in the world. I get dressed and go meet her.

she chose to go to a high end restaurant because apparently they sell the best churros in Barcelona

....
she chose to go to a high end restaurant because apparently they sell the best churros in Barcelona. there were a few paparazzi outside so I'm guessing we were about to see whoever's inside. "Did you book this place in advance?" I asked. "No, I just craved churros my dads friend works here so he can't really say no to me" she laughs. We headed in and got seated. The waiter gave us menus and soon enough I recognized someone familiar. Making me realize that Barcelona really isn't that big after all.

I obviously didnt meet him because I was pretending I didn't know him. He saw me though and now he was coming over. "Amara right?" He said as I was reading the menu. I looked up to act like I just saw him. "Pedri, wow what are you doing here?" I said acting in surprise. "I love this place" he said now looking at both of us. "this is leyla, my friend" I say introducing him to her. He smiled and greeted her who was in shock. He stood there talking to us both for a while before he said he needed to go. At this point leyla was in the bathroom. Before leaving he said "We should talk more" he said to me. "Yeah we should" I agreed. "Could I get your number? To stay in touch of course" he asked. "Uhm yeah of course" I said slipping it into his phone. He said to give leyla his regards and looked at me one more time, smiled and left.

Is it bad I'm starting to feel something for pedri. I told myself I wouldn't do this. Plus he's Gavis best friend so this is so wrong. I couldn't like him.