17

I was getting ready for pedri when I heard a knock on the door. I went to pause my music and check who it was. I saw through the peephole but there was no one there. So I left to go back to my hair. I decided to take a few pictures before he came. I was looking through them when I got a call from pedri to go down. I opened the door to find a massive bouquet of flowers and chocolates right on my doorstep. I bent down to check if there was a note and finally after ruffling through them, I found a note.

"Because I love you, x"

There was no name. But there was a company name. I quickly put the gifts inside the house and went down to pedri. On my way down, I started searching the company's name to get their number. I finally found it but I had reached his car at this point.

"Hey"
"Hi"
"Ready?"
"Yeah" I replied unfocused as I was trying to copy past the number onto my phone.
"What are you doing?" He asked while looking at me.
"Just trying to call this number" I said still typing.
"Who?"
I put my phone on my lap and started explaining how there was a bunch of flower bouquets and chocolates outside my door before I came down.
"That's weird who would send that"
"I dont know, maybe fabian ?" I say thinking of my options.
"Whatever it doesn't matter" I said while putting my phone down and admiring the view outside us.
"You look really pretty by the way. Like really pretty" he said scanning me.
instead of thanking him, I put my hand on top of his hand which was placed on the gearstick.

A few moments had passed til we reached a destination I didn't recognize at all but I didn't care because it was gorgeous.

"Wow, this is beautiful" I said to pedri while getting out of the car.
"It's one of my favorite places to come to when I'm stressed or something uneasy" he said locking the doors.
We walk closer together and explore the little town. Of course pedri was wearing a cap.

A few hours passed and we had tried new foods, took a few pictures and practically dragged our feet all over town. We finally reached the car and I was sleepy. I tried my best staying awake on the car ride home. On the way home, I kept replaying cute moments we had today like us holding hands and slowly strolling through the town, him kissing my cheek for absolutely no reason, him doing the thumb thing on my hand and me holding onto his forearm for most of the time. I couldn't hold back from smiling.

I was awaken when he told me we were here. I took a second to fully realize what was happening and immediately sat up straight. "I'm so sorry, I keep doing this" I say rubbing my eyes. "No you're good, you're a cute sleeper" he said laughing lightly. "You should come upstairs" I say in attempt to show sympathy. "No I shouldn't, it's late and you're-"
"Pedri, trust me you're good it's no big deal"
"Alright let me park one minute"

It's been a few times since pedris entered my residence building. It's good our security's tight because otherwise people would have went crazy and stopped him everytime he would be here.

We reached the living room and he went on and sat on the couch. I went on in my room and changed clothes. I couldn't bare to sit down in outside clothes.

I walked and sat next to him while he was on his phone

I walked and sat next to him while he was on his phone. "So you're birthdays coming up. Whatre you doing?" He asked sitting up straight and off his phone looking at me. "I'm not really big on birthdays if I'm honest. I mean like maybe a small dinner" I said filing my nail.
"What about Christmas?"

"I'm not sure yet, my family's in dubai so"

"Oh, well do you want to spend it with me?"

"No pedro, everyone needs to spend Christmas with their family"

"Yeah and you can be with us"

"It's too early, I don't think I'm ready to meet them. Im sure they're amazing but I'm way too scared."

"You have nothing to be scared of. I understand though but trust me if I like you then they will definitely love you"

That made me happy internally. I pulled his hand closer towards me.

"So whatre your plans for thé winter break?" I asked trying to lead the conversation.

"Just family I guess, and maybe a small trip to some nice place. Not quite sure yet. What about you?"

"Well same thing except I'm flying home to see them"

"Oh that's nice. Are you doing to be gone the whole break?"

"Uhm yeah I suppose so. Renée's visiting as well so she's there"

"Oh yeah Renée. Is she flying into Barcelona for your birthday?"

"No, unfortunately, she can't. I don't know why but it's okay."

"That sucks. I'm sorry, I know how much she means to you" he says rubbing my shoulder.

"It's okay I'll still see her"

He nods. At this point im half asleep so I lay asleep for a bit on his shoulder.

"You know, I really appreciate you. Like you're genuinely a great guy." I say whispering as I'm almost falling asleep.

"Yo también princesa. Me alegro mucho de haberte conocido aunque no fuera por el mejor camino. No puedo esperar a estar contigo. (Me too princess. Im really happy I met you even though it wasn't through the best way. I cant wait to be with you.)" he said whispering back and putting his head on mine.