3 - accidental past

Getting into this uni was hard. I won't even try to sugarcoat it. every process. Sometimes I even question how I got accepted and it's not just that, it's really expensive too. So how am I suppose to survive with high living costs, self needs, food etc. I needed to get a job because my parents aren't my bank account. So that's what I did. I went job scouting.

I was studying finance and economics and had 0 job experience so that was hard. Maybe I'll just become a register person or whatever at a Starbucks. But it turns out I couldn't work. Because I only had the student visa which didn't allow to get a job and work. I'm originally from spain but I grew up in dubai.

 I'm originally from spain but I grew up in dubai

(how she looks like)

if I'm being honest, studying in spain wasn't my first choice. my friends started saying they wanted to go study here and I used to laugh because why would u wanna study there (no offense) but now I realize why. It was beautiful. Everything. The culture, the people, the education, the life here was a dream. I originally wanted to go to UK but with time I became unsure. My parents, more specifically my mom, put the idea of UK in my head for such a long time it became a reflex answer.

...
After that interaction with gavi, he started texting me. We were like friends. He knew I had boundaries. Since I'm not looking to date or anything. Dating is at the bottom of my list. He asked to hangout tonight, with friends. I was struggling a bit at uni with friends at the moment so why not. He sent me his address and offered to pick me up but I declined as it was stupid of him to pick me up and drop me to his house.

I wore something a bit casual. I also did light makeup as I had finished uni and didn't want to redo and take off my makeup again.

 I also did light makeup as I had finished uni and didn't want to redo and take off my makeup again

(minus the bag and makeup and perfume)

I rang the doorbell and it wasn't him who answered. Instead it was pedri. He gave me a soft but confused look. It was just awkward at this point so I said "Uh gavi invited me" I smiled softly. "Ahh okayy" he said opening the door a bit wider for me to enter. He followed in after me. I walk in and  on the left was the kitchen in which gavi was in. He was cutting tomatoes. "You came" he said while putting the knife down and drying his hands. He comes and pulls me into a hug. "I said I would".