Well I have too say, even If he's stupid he's still useful. I dashed on to the jungle leaving my food to Knuckles, he probably ate It by now.

I stopped at one point and inhaled the fresh air, They were right, the flowers do bloom nicely this month. I saw multiple flowers my path, big ones, small ones, huge ones and tiny ones. I kept walking and the deeper I go into the jungle, the more the flowers get more beautiful, I even saw some of them glowing.

In those moments I was actually starting to forget about Shadow and Amy, and the whole Eggman teleporting us to another dimension thing. I was just focusing on the beauties of the jungle, heck if I could without cringing I would sing right now like a disney princess. I walked on and on and seeing more pretty stuff, my mind was clear and I was calm again until I realized I was too deep into the jungle, even deeper than we were before. 

I looked up and saw the sky was dark, It was night and I was lost. I looked back hoping I created footsteps but I didn't. They were gone. 

Sonic: Sh## This is bad... 

I tried communicating with Shadow on my communicator but It wasn't working, I forgot to charge It! Now I really am lost, I just hope they realize i'm gone and start looking for me.

I fell down sitting and praying I'll get back to the Jungle Gates, I might love It here but too much is too much. I'm stressed again.

I woke up to the sound of yelling, wait, I was asleep, I stood up and searched for the voice, It was raining hard, really hard that the raindrops hurt my head abit. 

Amy: SONIC?! ARE YOU THERE?!

It was Amy, finally! I was relieved, I ran to where the voice was coming from and soon I ran into her.

Sonic: Amy!

Amy: Sonic! There you are! We were so worried!

Sonic: I'm sorry for running off like that, I was stressed and needed some time alone.

Amy: It's okay, atleast you're back and that's all that matters.

I smiled at Amy, I always loved how caring she was, then the bushes ruffled. I looked behind me and saw Shadow, he looked worried too so It means both of them were looking for me.

Shadow: Sonic! Are you okay?!

Sonic: I am Shadow, I'm fine.

Shadow came up to me and pulled me away from Amy with him holding my shoulders. I could feel Amy was getting angry.

Shadow: Don't ever do that again!

Amy: Ahem. I found him first! Let ME take him home.

Shadow: Shut up lady! Because you argued with me, he ran away!

Here we go again.

Amy: No! He doesn't even like salad!

Sonic: I like being healthy-

Shadow: Through out this whole adventure, I've been with him the whole time!

Amy: You're an enemy!

Shadow: And you're OBSSESED with him!

Sonic: Guys calm down! We'll just all go back home, It's my fault for running away.

They looked at eachother and sighed, they agreed and we started walking back. Once we got back, Amy was trying to warm me up by blankets and tea, Shadow was preparing the fireplace.