8: Some competition.

Shadow's POV:

What another lovely day, just me in the jungle, the birds and the uniquely-shaped trees, the interesting plants and animals, and Sonic. Remember when I said I loved him? Yeah, I'm starting to think again. He keep talking and talking, non-stop asking me what I liked and my opinions, I cant take it anymore.

Sonic: Hey! What's your opinion on cereal and milk, what do you think should go first?

Shadow: I like cereal alone, The milk makes It soggy and plus it isn't crunchy anymore. Milk alone is good too.

Sonic: Oh. Wow. Now that I think of It, yeah actually.

I rolled my eyes at him, we were getting a little too far from our huts, but that doesn't matter since I remember the way. I started seeing that the trees started to end and soon we came across a cliff.

Sonic: Woah, the sun looks bright.

Shadow: Why are you staring-- ... Sonic, look down.

Below the cliff was a small town and a few burnt down houses, Sonic was surprised and I saw it in his face.

Sonic: we need to go there.

Shadow: Why waste our time on a small town?

Sonic: Those burnt down houses, they aren't from this town, they're from home! 

Shadow: Right, Every matter the explosion touches gets teleported to another dimension.

Sonic: wait, someone else could have been teleported there! and the others could be there too!

Shadow: are you su-

Sonic: Come on!

Shadow: Wait!

Before I could speak again he pulled my hand and dashed down the cliff until he reached the small town, seriously can everyone stop pulling me?!?! sigh, anyway. Sonic looked around still not letting my hand go, some of the citizens saw us, surprisingly they were also Mobians except they were dressed with leaves and flowers like some kind of aloha thing, Their houses were also decorated with leaves and flowers and they had vines and ponds all around.

Sonic: I cant see anyone familiar.

Shadow: maybe we should just go back, we don't wanna confuse them.

Sonic: But our friends could be here!

Shadow: YOUR friends.

Sonic: Right, whatever.

I saw a tall monkey approach us, he had a cloak on and a weird leaf crown. maybe he's the mayor?

Zelo: Greetings visitors! I am Chief Zelo and Welcome to the Jungle's Gates.

Sonic: Jungle's Gates?

Zelo: We are the guardians of the Jungle, Anyone who dare trespass will suffer our wrath. What brings you here?

Well that took a dark turn knowing we actually spawned in the jungle. Sonic looked at me with a weird face, means he thought the same thing. We had to make up an excuse how we got here.

Shadow: We are from another town far away, we're exploring the world right now and I was wondering if we could stay for a while.

Zelo: Oh, Another one? 

Sonic: Sorry for asking, what do you mean by... Another one?

Zelo: Just a few days ago, A pink hedgehog and another unidentified creature came and asked if they could stay, we let them since they are also from another place far away.

Sonic looked at me with a happy face, of course, Amy and Knuckles. He looked back at Chief Zelo and asked if we could meet them.

Sonic: can we see them?

Zelo: Do you know who they are.

Sonic: I suppose we do.

Zelo: Alright then, follow me.

Chief Zelo led us to a small hut and knocked on the door, a familiar voice let us come in and once we did, there was Amy and Knuckles sitting in front of a fireplace.

Zelo: These new visitors claim to know you.

Amy: Who- Sonic?! Oh my goodness! I missed you!

Knuckles: Sonic! Wow! this couldn't have gone better!

Sonic: Amy! Knuckles! I missed you guys!

Amy jumped up and hugged Sonic, Knuckles gave Sonic a fistbump, and what did they give me? Dogsh##. I'm like a Shadow, literally. And Amy hugging Sonic was making me want to kill myself, not unless I hug him then its fine. Amy finally let go.

Amy: Oh my gosh! You don't know how much I thought of you! How did you get here anyway? All by yourself? I don't believe It! I mean, not fo offend anyone but I actually didn't think you'd survive alone.

Sonic: Alone?

Amy: Are you not alone?

Shadow: You should start using your eyes better Pinkie.