comfort, uneasiness and flirtings [Part 4]

Start from the beginning

i sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose "i will see what to do" kunal gave me a done look and stormed off angrily towards his car. i looked up towards the balcony of my room there she was standing with kirti, she waved me a bye "bye dadda. come soon" i smiled "i will baccha" i said and sat in my car and left. as office was coming near all the memories with drishti and kirti were coming in front of my eyes.

the first time dad brought up the topic of getting married. our first meeting where she spilled coffee on me. despite of threatening her to say no the marriage we got married. our little bickerings and her getting intimidated my me. Our little accidental romantic moments, that beautiful night when we got intimate, i remember every second of it. her getting pregnant, her mood swings, kirti was born and i cried that day after years as she was in my arms. the first time i kissed drishti on her forehead for giving me such a beautiful daughter. her confession and my harsh rejection.

her not giving up and this way almost 3 years are going to pass, her breakdowns because of me, her crying, getting angry, her painful fake smile to world whenever someone ask her about our relation. Her giggles when she is genuinely happy. i want it all normal but i cant make my heart and mind for it. Because of my past, Nikhil Agarwal, his rage for me, college, career, death. My head started throbbing madly i couldn't see properly my vision was blurry and i heard a loud honk followed by crash sound before i completely lost my senses.

---------------------------------------------------------

Drishti Pov:-

i was making drishti wear her clothes but i was feeling uneasy i dont know why, something isn't right. why karthik why are you doing this, if you dont want me and kirti in your life just say it i will go far away. i can suffer because i love you so much but i cant let my daughter suffer because of your neglection. 

i was in my thoughts when i heard  a crash i looked and the photo frame of karthik on the bedside table fell down, oh no its not good for a photo frame to break. [A/U: jyada he tv serial hogya]

oh god is karthik ji okay, i should not overthink but why is this feeling surrounding me. this uneasiness. i decided to call him and after calling for 4 times finally he picked up "hello karthik  why are you not picking up the call you know how much worried i am and-- "i am sorry mam but i am talking from 21st century hospital, the owner of the phone Mr Karthik Rawal has met with an accident and he severely injured and admitted in the emergency ward, it will be good if you come soon" i couldn't hear it more the phone fell from my hand and i fell on my knees tears dropping one by one.

karthik had an accident.

---------------------------------------------------------

Kunal Pov:-

i woke up om something soft umm how did my pillow get so soft, i snuggled more into it to sleep more peacefully when i felt my hair getting pulled at first i didn't pay attention but suddenly the pull was very harsh making me wince in pain. what the fuck i jolted my head up from my extra soft pillow and saw a witch with two horns glaring at me, the witch with horns was none other than my wife. 

"what the fuck is your problem cant you let me sleep in peace" i said gritting my teeth coz i dont like when someone disturbs my sleep. she glared at me and said, "kindly get off me mr rawal you are crushing me under you" hearing her and i looked down and yes my one leg was on her both legs, my hands around her waist, and the extra soft pillow are her boobs damn! 

she tried to push me again but i wanted to tease her haha she gets irritated easily and it makes me happy to see her annoyed face. i again slept on her "let me sleep like this your boobs are so soft i like them", "what the hell you pervert get off me" she tried but i am also kunal rawal i hovered over her and caged her between me and mattress. she looked at me with wide eyes "idiot get off i will be late" "why wifey? no one will say anything because they know we are newly married and they know the fire in newly weds which make them late for family stuff"