Tempest vs Charybdis (P/2)

Start from the beginning

They all realized it.

Charybdis launched it's tail into the air, before bringing it down and smashing the ground beneath it.

It's magicules were gathering over there in massive amounts, it's tail began to grow a crimson red.

An attack was incoming, an devastating one.

Uri: SHI-

Uri set up barriers around the entire vicinity.

A huge barrier of Light constructed from his Ultimate Skill, maximized to utmost efficiency inorder to deal with the incoming attack.

Even Rimuru had sensed the danger behind this attack.

An telepathic message was sent to each and every troop on the battlefield by Rimuru himself.

BRACE YOURSELVES!

SHRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

With a mighty roar, the beast swung it's tail Infront of it.

The attack unleashed.

An arching slash of bright blue launched towards Tempest, moving several times faster then Sound.

Rouge: Holy shit-

The slash striked against Uri's barrier, clashing against it as a bright light shone across the forest.

It blinded all those looking at it, the mere clash of these two caused ripples through the air.

Uri was strengthening the barrier as much as he could, trying his best to ensure the barrier didn't break...

C r a c k

The slash broke through the barrier, albeit much weaker then before.

Rimuru flew towards the slash and extended his hand forwards, a vortex forming out of it.

Beelzebub!

At once, the vortex extended and began dragging the slash in like a Black Hole.

Shizue used her flames to counter the remains of the slash, enduring no harm reached the country.

Rimuru: Shit... Not even Uri's barrier could survive that.

Charybdis roared once more, although an attack didn't follow the roar.

This time, all the motionless Megalodons in the air started moving towards the Tempestian forces.

Rimuru: (Using magic right now would be useless...)

Charybdis has an Extra Skill shared with all the Megalodons.

The ability to disrupt magicules indirectly, known as Extra Skill {Magicule Jamming}

Usage of any magicule based attack in this was utterly useless, mainly because the magicules would distort and lessen it's effects.

The army of Megalodons roared as they rushed towards their targets, their mouths yearning for blood to be filled. They wanted a bite, something to satiate their hunger at this moment.

The Worldbreaker's SymphonyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara