"You don't have time kitzler." Tom wiped the smile off his face in an instant. It then clicked. He was talking about me he wanted me.

Tom stood up out of the chair he was sitting in pulled out his gun and shot kit right Inbetween the eyes.

I couldn't believe it, what was my head doing to me. I normally have weird dreams but never ones where people die. Maybe it was because I saw Sophie get shot. I hadn't seen that before.

Tom looked at me,he knew I was there watching and he smiled no emotion in his eyes yet he smiled he opened his mouth to speak but I woke up.

"Wake up Jen, we are here."

I opened my eyes to see kit standing outside his car holding the door open. I got up and slowly got out of the car while he walked up to his front door to open it. I followed him as he walked into his home. When I walked in I noticed that i walked into the kitchen that looked incredibly similar to the one in my dream. only difference is the tiles are more of a yellowish colour.

Kit showed me to his spare bedroom. It was a small room with a bed asoon as you walk in, next to it was a small table only big enough for a lamp and maybe a picture frame. Across from the bed was a small square window with magenta coloured curtains. Next to that was an average sized wardrobe with a draw at the bottom. The walls were a light brown colour, darkened over time. And the light in the middle of the room was dimming. It had no lamp shade over it.

I got myself comfortable in the bed while staring into the ceiling. Kit disappeared for awhile before coming back in with a glass of water. He placed it on the side next to my bed.

"How you doing?" As much as I wanted to awnser that I couldn't begin to describe how I was feeling.

"Hot. You got a fan in this place?" Kit didn't have a lot of money so he didn't have anything like ac. He just couldn't afford it.

"Yeah, I have a small one. I'll go get it" he said before leaving the room again.

I got out of my bed and walked over to the window on the other side of the room. As I pulled the certains out the way to get some natural sun light in my new dim and depressing room. I can't be picky though I'd rather be here than the hotel. I saw a black car with black tinted windows, it looked far to expensive to be around these parts. I just hope to god Tom hasn't sent anyone after me to watch me or something.

I looked over to the glass of water kit had brought to my room as I saw a fly land in it and die almost instantly. It was almost a sign that coming here was definitely a mistake, but I'll just have to make it work.

Kit came back with the fan, he placed it and the end of my bed then gave me a quick smile and a nod before leaving and closing the door behind him. I turned back to look at the car but to my suprise it was gone.

I thought nothing of it. I just felt tired, it's like Tom drained me completely. He didn't even do anything but I feel so powerless. And yet just the thought of Tom..how mysterious he is. It excites me.

I walked over to the bed that kit had made for me and layed down and tried to sleep. I thought about tom. I knew I was thinking too much about him already but I thought maybe if I did stay with him for awhile it wouldn't be so bad. He obviously wanted me around for some reason and I could use the help. I don't have the slightest clue how to speak German and the company would be nice. He also has a lot of money and I will run out eventually..

I quickly snapped out of those thoughts as kit ran into the room unexpectedly scaring me slightly

"Shit kit what do you want, don't just barge in like that!" I yelled at him and he gave me an apologetic look

"Sorry- but come with me I want to take you somewhere" he looked like it was serious but I just gave him an annoyed grunt back

"Can't I get afue minutes rest kit." I didn't change my tone of voice in hope he'd get the jist and leave me be.

"Please Jen just come on" he was begging at this point so a dragged my feet of the bed and put my shoes back on.

Kit walked me to his car and drove for awhile.

"Where are we going. Can you at least tell me that?" I said slumped down in the seat next to him

"Doesn't matter, you'll see soon." He spoke cold, whitch definitely alarmed me.

"Don't mess around, you got me out the house now tell me where we are going. Is it relaxing at all because I could really use it, like a spa or maybe the sea sid-" kit cut me of with a yell

"Jen shut up! Stop blabering." This made me sit up in my seat and look at him confused

Kit never used to raise his voice at me. Especially when I was talking he used to say he liked when I would go on an on, I decided to shut up and not annoy the driver.

I looked out the window for awhile, watching the building pass, disappear and see fields far and wide. Antill we got to an old rusty run down barn. Kit stopped the car just as I was pleading it not to be stopped here in my head.

"Kit what are we doing here? I dont need anymore shady shit" I said rolling my eyes as I shut the door of the car watching him walk up up to the barn doors and go inside

"Just get in here." He yelled down to me

I slowly walked up to the barn looking around, it was dark now and cold out. I looked up and saw how the stars complemented the beautiful deep blue and black sky, it was calming and I was starting to not regret coming here.

I walked up to the barn doors ready to thank kit for taking me here already. As shady and scary as it is, I already felt calmer. Kit always knew the most random ways to make me happier

Just as I walked through the door I felt a sharp hit against the back of my head then a hard pound against my cheek followed by my body against the cold floor. The last thing I heard before completely blacking out was kit with that same cold voice he had the entire time riding here whispering a stupid "I'm sorry"

Then everything went black.