🌼Just In Case- OB8

"And Ollie Bearman wins the F2 championship 2023!" The commentator said. The whole team was jumping up and down, hugging each other, shaking hands.

"Y/N HE DID IT!" Isabelle, his older cousin, said running up to me.

"'I KNOW!" I squealed back. We embraced in a hug before we went outside to the podium ceremony. Ollie ran up to the barrier, of which behind was our celebrating team. He stopped in front of me. I had had a crush on him the whole season, but we remained friends. And I wasn't the one to tell him I liked him at the moment.

"You did it dude!" I said smiling. He continued to hug me and Isabelle.

~Time Skip to After-party~

Ollie POV:

I sat down on a chair in a circle with a few others. I found myself staring at Y/n across from me.

"Hey bro." I looked sideways to see Arthur. "You should ask her out."

"What?!" I asked, surprised he knew I liked her.

"Dude, it's so obvious. Come on. She won't reject you but as a safety measure, just pretend tomorrow like you were drunk if she does reject." He continued.

"H- how did you think that up man?" I asked.

"The hours of seeing you two together... I knew this would be a good time." He had a mischievous smile on. I watched Y/n get up with Isabelle and go up to the bar. "Go on."

"Alright, wish me luck..." I said, getting up and picking up a half drank glass of beer.

Y/n POV:

Me and Isabelle stood at the bar, just chatting. I had noticed Ollie follow us over and was keeping an eye on what he was doing. I saw Isabelle see as well.

"Ok, I'm just gunna go to the bathroom. Be right back!" She said smiling.

"Cool!" I said, sipping some of my beer.

"Hey Y/n!" Ollie said, taking the place of where Isabelle was.

"Hey! You ok?" I asked. He had a slightly worried  look on his face, not well covered by a smile.

"Yea, yea great! Do you wanna go out sometime?" He asked. I stopped what i was doing and stared at him. Was he actually asking me out? I looked over back to Arthur to see if there was anyone else, playing truth or dare or something.

"You being serious?" I asked, a serious look on my face.

"Yea! Why would I be joking?" Ollie laughed. I smiled. He was drunk.

"Sure!" I replied.

"Really?" He smiled.

"Yes!" I sighed happily, just thinking about what could've happened if he would remember this the next day. "I've had a crush on you for a while. Of course I'd go out with you!"

"Y/n, I've had a crush on you for ages as well..."  he said back.

"Ollie, maybe bed is a good thing for you. I'm pretty sure you're drunk, you won't remember this conversation tomorrow." I smiled.

"No, no, no. Y/n, I'm not drunk. I was just acting like it in case you rejected me..." He admitted. I stared at him, amazed he thought of that given the fact that he didn't have much of a history. I smiled again. "You wanna step outside a second?" I nodded at him as I followed him out onto the balcony area. An area that looked over the city of Dubai

"You're not doing this on a dare or anything?" I asked. In  my mind, it was too good to be true.

"I love you Y/n. How is it hard to believe?" The words played over and over in my head.

"I-I love you too..." Words I never thought I would be saying back to Ollie were said. He pulled me into a hug. We stood there for about little while before pulling away. Ollie stared at me again. He moved closer again, our faces inches apart. We stood like that for a second before he slowly closed the gap.