Chapter 93 - 94 (The End)

Aunt Ma in the alley has lived in the county all her life, and she knows
exactly what happened in the alley.

After Yu Tong settled Yang Yu, she
immediately bought something and went to see Aunt Ma.

Aunt Ma already liked Yu Tong, but when she saw what Yu Tong bought,
she knew that she was a person who could do things, and she felt even
happier.

She said that Yu Tong was wasting, but she happily took the things in her
hands, and said: "If you want to know anything, just ask me, I took these things, so I have to tell you!"

Yu Tong laughed: " What are you thinking aunt, you have been taking care of me and my mother for the past few years, so I should come to see you. It's just that I have news about my father now, but you also know about Yang Yu's situation, She can't speak clearly..."

"Wang Linlin, is the one who received a thousand knives," Aunt Ma was
not happy when she mentioned her, "It's fine if she die, and she also harmed the child. Fortunately, Yang Yu stays calm, otherwise if she knows she will be depressed that her mother abandoned her!"

Yu Tong followed suit with a sigh.
Yang Yu's situation is not optimistic. If even her mother has given up on
her , then what will other people do?

Aunt Ma was right, but luckily Yang Yu didn't understand the situation.
However, I don't know if this is luck or misfortune.

Yu Tong didn't have time to worry about other people's lives, so she went
straight to the point, "Who did Yang Yu say Wang Linlin had a fight with?
Do you remember this? It was about four or five years ago. Was Wang
Linlin ever injured?"

"Injured? No, the form of the meeting was not very good, but the
exercise has not officially started. Wang Linlin has been biting since then. Everyone is lying on her stomach, who dares to hit her?"

Yu Tong lowered her head in disappointment.

But Aunt Ma went on to say: "However, there is one thing that impressed me deeply. I mentioned it before. At that time, a man came to see Wang Linlin. The man seemed to be a teacher, and he spoke eloquently. the two of them only said few words, when Wang Linlin suddenly started yelling molestation"

"You understand that, right? It's the matter between men and women. At
that time, our county town was still in charge of this aspect. It's very tight.
Wang Linlin also knows a few captains, and someone came soon. That man is also a man who can't turn his head. What do you think if he didn't do will he just admit his mistake? He didn't, and even yelled a few poems , I heard that they are all forbidden poems. I have no education, so I can't remember them. Others started to look upright when they saw this, can they bear it? Plus he is still a teacher, so they took him away."

Yu The more Tong listened, the more she felt that this person looked like
Yu Changyong.

According to Lin Xianglian, Yu Changyong's thinking is also a bit dull.
He is a good man and will not cause trouble, but if he is really stubborn, he will not bow his head easily.

It's just that if this happened, Yu Changyong should be sent down. Even
if he was sent down, the old Yu's family should have heard about him. How could he be missing for so many years?

When Aunt Ma heard Yu Tong's question, she shook her head: "I don't
know about it. I only know that when the man was taken away, he was
beaten so badly that he was so disfigured. He was so dizzy that he couldn't speak... Tong Tong, do you really think this person is your father?"

Yu Tong nodded: "The time and occupation are both right, but I don't
know why my father came to Wang Linlin."

At first, Yu Changyong should have come to find her brother, Why did
he get involved with Wang Linlin?