Chapter 18

Liu Mingwei thought that no one knew what was going on in his mind,
but he didn't know that Chu Jie was watching this scene.
When Chu Jie went back to the Educated Youth house to look for
something, he happened to see Liu Mingwei pestering Yu Tong on the way.
Chu Jie wanted to step forward to help, but he didn't expect that Yu Tong, to be a girl with a sharp mouth, and could say nothing good about Liu Mingwei in a few words.

Chu Jie didn't like being a sneaky villain. Yu Tong was safe, so there was
no need for him to stay. Just as he was about to leave, he saw Liu Mingwei
showing that meaningful smile. Men know men best, just Liu Mingwei's
smile, Chu Jie knows what he wants to do at a glance. Chu Jie's face was
blue, and a stern look flashed in his eyes.
This Liu Mingwei -is really tired of living.

Chu Jie turned around and followed Yu Tong without saying a word.
Yu Tong didn't know that there was someone behind her. She came to the
field and found Zhao Dazhu, "Uncle Dazhu, can you come here "

When Zhao Dazhu saw Yu Tong, he immediately walked up from the field and asked about Lin Xianglian's condition, " How is your mother's illness, is it better?"

"Almost better," Yu Tong smiled sweetly, and she waved to him, "Uncle
Dazhu, come here."

Zhao Dazhu was startled, and turned his head and realized that half of the people in the field were staring at him, especially Li Xiu's mother and daughter, looking at Yu Tong as if they wanted to swallow her alive. Zhao Dazhu frowned, feeling dissatisfied.
What's the matter with this Li Xiu, the village was full of troubles a few
days ago because of her, why doesn't she have a long memory?!

Zhao Dazhu yelled: "What are you all looking , hurry up and work, do you not want to distribute food next month?!"

As soon as food was mentioned, the spectators immediately lowered their heads and dared not look up.
These days, food is the lifeline.
Li Xiu, on the other hand, was so annoyed that she bowed her head a
little slower.

Immediately, someone was dissatisfied and said: "Li Xiu, why don't you work? Looking at Tongtong again, what do you want to do, do you have some thoughts in your mind?"

Li Xiu held her breath in her heart, unable to express her suffering.
Yu Tong naturally noticed the movement here. She only knew that Li Xiu was being squeezed out by the villagers, but she had never seen it with her own eyes. Looking at it now, it turns out that Li Xiu has been squeezed out so badly.
This...is really happy!

Yu Tong took Zhao Dazhu to the corner, and after confirming that no one else could hear him,

Yu Tong said: "Uncle Dazhu, I want to discuss something with you, do you think my mother and I can move back to Lao Lin's house? It's in the next door village, don't you know the village head and the brigade captain very well?"

Zhao Dazhu was stunned when he heard Yu Tong's words. He originally
thought that Lin Xianglian's illness was cured, and the matter of Lao Yu's
family should come to an end. Why did she have to change her household
registration? To move the registered permanent residence is to separate the family! Separation is a big deal these days.

"Tongtong, are you sure you want to change your household registration?
Is this Xianglian's idea?"

Although Zhao Dazhu likes Yu Tong very much, and thinks it is rare for Yu Tong to be so sensible at such a young age, in his heart, Yu Tong is still a child after all.

Yu Tong nodded, and she said with a smile: "Yes, Uncle DaZhu, its my mother , you also know my aunt..." At this point, Yu Tong made a
sad expression, "The doctor at the county hospital said that my mother can no longer do heavy work, and you can help my mother outside, but
when there is no one... I am really afraid that my mother will fall ill again."