Chapter 4

After suffering all afternoon, Liu Mingwei finally waited until Zhao Lili left. Now Zhao Lili was dragged to work in the fields by Zhao Dazhu, so she didn't have time to pester him, but he still had to be careful, after all, in his mind, Zhao Lili was a smart girl, not as easy to fool as Yu Tong.

Liu Mingwei observed the meeting in advance and found that Yu Tong was leaving alone, and Lin Xianglian rushed home to work first. Lin Xianglian also does all the housework in Lao Yu's house, and Li Xiu will be angry if she returns late.

Liu Mingwei was happy, and while no one was paying attention, he immediately followed Yu Tong, "Tongtong!" Yu Tong stopped and turned to look at Liu Mingwei.

Liu Mingwei met Yu Tong's slightly indifferent gaze, and his heart skipped a beat. He knew that although Yu Tong was easy to fool, but if Yu Tong found out about his relationship with Zhao Lili, she would definitely be angry. At this time, he has to touch along the fur, not against it.

Liu Mingwei quickly explained: "Tongtong, Comrade Zhao Lili and I really have nothing to do, you must not misunderstand."

Yu Tong gave him a strange look, "Do you have anything to do with Comrade Zhao Lili, and what does it have to do with me? Comrade Liu Mingwei, I'm going home now, don't get in the way."

Hearing Yu Tong's serious and indifferent voice, Liu Mingwei was a felt a little strange, Yu Tong was already quite familiar with him a few days ago, why did she look like a stranger today ?
Could it be that Yu tong want to  play hard-to- get tricks with him? Or is she jealous of him and Zhao Lili, and she is losing her temper with him? Yes, it was definitely a temper tantrum. Liu Mingwei thought he understood women very well. Girls are always ambivalent, so he decided
that Yu Tong was jealous.

Liu Mingwei sighed deliberately, "Tongtong, you also know Zhao Lili's temper. She came to me, what can I say? Her father is the captain of the team. I'm afraid that if I ignore her, she will complain later! I suffer alone It's nothing, but what if she hurts you? As for Zhao Lili's temper,  I can't let you suffer, Tong Tong, I'm all for you."
Yu Tong wanted to roll her eyes at the words.

Obviously he, Liu Mingwei, wanted to take advantage of both sides, but now she has become Yu Tong. Liu Mingwei's mouth can really turn stones into flowers.

Since she was still outside, who might see her, Yu Tong said patiently: "Comrade Liu Mingwei, I think you must have misunderstood. I don't care whether you have anything to do with Zhao Lili. Please step aside, I want to go back Home."

Liu Mingwei coaxed a few words, and now he was a little impatient at the moment.
Although he is now an educated youth who has been sent to the countryside, the momentum of returning to the city is getting better and better. As long as he hugs the big tree Zhao Lili tightly, he will never worry about going back to the city. When he returns to the city, he is from the city, and Yu Tong is just a country girl, why should she be so indifferent to him? He has to hold Yu Tong firmly!

The smile on Liu Mingwei's face faded a little, "Okay, I just think Ishould explain these things to you clearly. If you say it's okay, it's okay. By the way, have you finished reading the book I lent you last time? See Return it to me when you're done, and the educated youth next door wants to borrow it."

Lin Huan was the only single young woman left in their group of educated youths, and Liu Mingwei mentioned her just to make Yu Tong jealous.

He intentionally made his attitude seem indifferent, and Yu Tong's silent personality would definitely be anxious, after all, Yu Tong seemed to have been tempted by him a few days ago. When Yu Tong gets anxious, she will definitely take the initiative to find him. By then, it will be whatever he says? Liu Mingwei felt that he was really smart.
He puffed out his chest, making himself look bigger. Heh, he is the best in the entire educated youth team, and the family conditions are acceptable, and my mother often asks someone to bring things to help him. If it weren't for Yu Tong's good looks, he wouldn't be interested in country dolls like Yu Tong.