Chapter 47 - 48

The more Yu Tong listened, the more curious she became.

Since she came here, she has always been facing the best relatives and
the best things, and she hasn't encountered any emotional disputes yet. And are the girls of this era so open, that they can chase the man to the county seat?

A year ago, Yu Tong couldn't even imagine it.

Lin Feng was afraid that Yu Tong would be sullen and embarrassed to
say so, so he hurriedly explained: "Wen Cheng doesn't have any thoughts about that girl, don't get me wrong, he just has to pick her up because of his grandfather. He said, he will explain to the girl and let her go."

Yu Tong couldn't understand this, so why should she not misunderstand?

Yu Tong didn't understand, but Zhu Xiaosu did. She looked at Yu Tong in
horror, "Wow, Yu Tong, you already have a relationship. Is that brother just now? He looks so handsome!"

There was a strange silence in the air for two minutes.

Yu Tong suddenly understood what was wrong with her all the time.
It seems that since a certain time years ago, Lin Feng has always
mentioned Xie Wencheng in front of her intentionally or unintentionally,
until now. At that time, Yu Tong thought that Lin Feng and Xie Wencheng had a good relationship, and she had a good relationship with them, so she didn't think much about it.

Thinking about it now...

Yu Tong said helplessly: "Brother, you misunderstood, I don't have that
kind of thought for Brother Cheng."

Lin Feng was a little confused, "Is there not?"

"Yes," Yu Tong said, "I think of Brother Cheng Like you, he is an older brother to me, why should I think too much? It's Impossible."

Lin Feng was a little embarrassed, "Okay, I misunderstood..."

Zhu Xiaosu said unwillingly: "Don't, Tongtong, He's not young anymore, it's time to think about the future. How good his conditions are, if you think about it, maybe you can be a couple !"

Yu Tong looked at Zhu Xiaosu, who was younger than her, and poked her
forehead helplessly: " You, why don't you still not know the questions I
taught you yesterday."

Zhu Xiaosu muttered a few words in a low voice, and finally gave up.

After all, she still counted on Yu Tong to teach her how to study.

Lin Feng was a little surprised when he heard this.

He knew that Yu Tong was very smart, and Xie Wencheng kept telling
himself that no matter what difficulties she encountered, as long as he gave him a little advice, Yu Tong would be able to understand immediately.
Butwhat Lin Feng didn't expect was that Yu Tong was actually a "teacher" in front of her classmates.

It seems that I have really underestimated this younger sister. Not only can she make things happen, but she is also excellent in all aspects.

Thinking of this, Lin Feng smiled gratifiedly, it seems that Yu Tong and
Lin Xianglian's life will not be sad in the future.

Lin Feng said: "Okay, don't stand in the wind and talk, go home and eat,
my sister has cooked delicious food and is waiting for you."

The three of them returned to Yu Tong's house together, and Yu Tong's house suddenly became lively.
Zhu Xiaosu has been to Yu Tong's house many times. When she doesn't
want to live on campus, she will live with Yu Tong. When Zhu Xiaosu came
here for the first time, she was stunned by Yu Tong's small literary and artistic room, saying that this is the real life.