Ch-13

" and action" shehnaaz looked into his eyes and she forgot her well-rehearsed lines, They didn't talk about the kiss after that day, everyone knew there was something going on between the two, but couldn't able to point it out knowing Siddharth reserved nature.

" Shehnaaz dialogues" Rajiv yelled, shehnaaz gulped nervously before nodding at him.

" And action" The cameras, lights, and crew weren't new to her, she was very well known to them, but the words were not coming out of her mouth, She bit her lips in uneasiness, the tears in her eyes ready to fall.

" cut" Rajiv shouted, but calmed himself the next moment.

" shehnaaz kha problem aa rhi hai???, do you need a break??? Lines dekhni hai" Rajiv asked while sidharth stood there rubbing his forehead, he had a hectic shoot on the sets of bigg boss Ott.

" I am good" Shehnaaz said, her team did her touch up again, the cameras rolled again, and the command was given.

" hum gairo se...hum"

" cut it, What's your problem, pichle do ghnte se ek scene nh kar paa rhi Ho, tumhe pta bhi how much does it take to shoot for one scene...you are even serious to do this" Sidharth shouted in front of the whole crew.

" Sidharth leave it, it's her first time, gltiyan Ho jati hai" Rajiv said trying to cool down things.

" ask her if she wants to do it or not??? I will not tolerate any negligence towards my work" he stated leaving from there, The atmosphere turned silent.

" what happens shehnaaz??" Tanay questioned.

" mujhe n...h...pta hai" she said trying to wipe her tears.

"Mein janbhuj ke nh kia" she told him.

"its okay, Ho jata hai...tu fresh Ho ja, take some rest" he said giving her hand a quick squeeze.

" shehnaaz don't go there, uska mood acha nh hoga abhi, leave him alone" he said, but no one ever dared to yell at her in front of this much crowd, she felt humiliated, taking fast steps towards his vanity van she entered without his permission.

" how dare you to yell at me in front of all" she asked, Sidharth looked at her while rubbing his forehead to ease his severe headache.

" don't you dare to raise your voice at me" he said glaring at her.

" no one...no one ever dared to raise their voice in front of me, do you know who I am???" she questioned pointing her finger in his direction, the girl standing in front of him, was not the girl who was simple, who didn't enjoy her family status but a girl who is telling him her powerful background.

" who are you?? Tell me who are you???" he said coming closer to her.

" Ek film star ki beti, ya ek businessman ki beti, kya Ho Tum?? What's your identity??? And I am the bloody producer here... you work for me, aur agar mujhe woh Nh milega jiske liye I hired you... then I am not interested in investing in someone who is not true to her work" he said every word while greeting his teeth.

" I did my best okay" she yelled taking two step back, the proximity making her vulnerable.

" ye.... I saw that" he chuckled taking a cigarette out and lightning it with the help of a lighter.

" its all because of you.... And only you..... Pehle kiss krte Ho fir ignore karte Ho, aise behave krte Ho jaise khuch hua Hi nh Ho"

" I was busy with my work commitments, and I am not a child to ignore you for these small things and I am sure I was not the only one you had a kiss with," he said, he wanted to talk to her but his schedules were tightly packed leaving no room for discussion and the night they reached Kashmir, he wanted to have a word with her but her flight was delayed.

" why would these small things matter to you when you get a taste of new lips every other day" she commented.

" yes I have that liability and you don't have to worry about that, you are an actor here, just do your job properly rather than poking your nose in my personal life, now leave"

" I don't care at all what you are doing in your bloody life just fuck whoever you wanted," she said closing the door with a thud.

The shoot was rescheduled for tomorrow as the sun sets, shehnaaz was very disappointed to herself she knew she hadn't performed well but her ego coming in front of her whereas on the other side Sidharthh's whole body aching because of continuous shooting for the past thirty hours, and on top of that shehnaaz's behaviour, he knew she is a good action but....

" Kya soch rha hai?? Aren't you tired?? Maine expect nh kia tha Tu bar me milega" Tanay said taking his seat beside him.

" same as him" he said.

" she will be alright, don't worry first time hai" he said.

" tum dono ke beech khuch hua hai Ky??" he asked after a while.

" nothing serious"

" I can see that, tu humesa aisa Hi karta hai, jab bhi tujhe lagta hai tere close koi aa rha hai, tu unko apne aap se dur kar deta hai, she is naive, innocent woh ky bigad legi tera" he said.

" this movie, this production house is my dream tanay, and I can't compromise with it because of some stupid feelings, pehle Hi bhe***d ye industry Meri lene me lagi hai, ab khud se bhi apna beda Garg karlu" Sidharth said running his hands in his hair.

" just go easy on her" Tanay said.

" tujhe pta hai khuch log aise hote hai jinhe khud ki capabilities ka nh pta hota, she is one of them, ushe thode se push ki zarrorat hai, and not the one she is used to," he said gulping down the remaining drink in one go, and take his leave after giving a pat on tanay's shoulder.

" beta tanay kamar kas le ye insan band bajane wala hai" he mumbled looking at his retreating figure.
****************
Hello everyone... I am so sorry to let you guys wait for so many days, I don't know how many of you are going to read it or not, but whoever is still waiting for it, do read it, give a vote and leave your beautiful comments in the comment section....

Thank you to everyone🌺🌺