Ch-2

" Where is your superstar sir??" she asked the house help who opened the door for her, he gave her a weird look as she entered the house uninvited, her eyes roamed around the house.

" Ghar to acha design krwaya hai apne star ji" shehnaaz remarked.

" I don't think your opinion matters but thank you so much" sidharth sarcastically replied.

" you are not rich enough to get my opinion...my charges are too high for your pocket and bank balance" he closed the distance between them, Shahnaz looked upward to meet his gazes, her honey-brown eyes met with his luminous black one...her gaze roamed around his face..his black silky hair falling on his forehead, her finger touches a jagged scar on the left side of his forehead...symmetric nose which has some freckles which never seen on the screen...maybe no one knows about them, a squared jawline with more pronounced definition at the gonial angle.

" time over kiddo" he stated poking his finger on her forehead and pushing her little.

" I am not a kiddo, you are just too old for me..i am an adult...do you wanna see my pan card, voter id, Aadhar..." she asked resting her hands on his chest.

" don't you think you are crossing the line, what am I to you?? Your friend?? Family member??? Ya kisi ke ghr bhi muh Utha kar chli jati ho" he questioned giving her a glance.

" ok!! Ok!! Sorry mujhe apse khuch baat karni thi about"

" mtlb I know it's so wrong..mein bs apko ye btana chahti thi ki woh photo Jo newspaper mein hai woh..."

" uska kya??"

" woh meri Mom ne print krwayi hai, but I swear mera usme koi hath nh hai..mujhe pta tak nh tha...sachi aur I am really sorry for that" she let out in one breath closing her eyes tightly, he shook his head at her innocence, her glossy lips tormented under her teeth in nervousness, few strands of  her hairs falling from her messy bun.

" it's okay.." he answered casually.

" oh!!okay! That's great..i think mujhe jana chiye ab, thank you for your brilliant mehmaan nawazi, jisme kisi ne ek cup cahe bhi nh phuchi" she voiced out making him laugh.

" I don't entertain uninvited guests" he answered simply checking through her emails.

" Darwaza ush taraf hai" he informed her after a while, she moved her lethargic body not before kissing his cheek.

" She is weird and innocent too, she really thinks the news of her visiting my house won't reach her ears" sidharth mumbled.

" then why did you let her in??  You could have chased her away from the society gate itself"

" I don't know, may be she is no harm, she is just a free-spirited immature girl"

" do you think she likes you??" Tanay asked further.

" no, she just finds these things courageous, nothing else"

"Hmm..ok there is an offer for you from Filmfare, they want you to perform at the Award function?? What do you wanna do??"

" that's not a problem, I can do that"

" ok!! I am fixing the meeting for further details"
************
" Shehnaaz mam!!! Shehnaaz mam here...please turn back" The paparazzi at the airport surrounded her, she got startled by all of the sudden, she never loved the unwanted attention she is getting for a few days after the picture of her and Sidharth's got viral on social media, being a daughter of a celeb she still didn't know how to tackle this type of situation, every time she faced them her mother was always there, she doesn't know how they even come here, did her mother informed them?? She asked herself.
she is hating this, the new changes, her mother literally barged into her room in the morning to hand over the dress she is now wearing.