Ch-11

" Ibadato mein ishq
Yaa ishq mein Ibadat,
Khuch bhi ho insan
Bekaboo ho jata hai" Sidharth speaks looking into his script, shehnaaz eyes fixed on him, his every word rolled up from his mouth smoothly, his eyes matching his words, the subtle smile but hopeful eyes... her eyes still stuck on his beautiful method of speaking out dialogues, sitting with her legs up on the chair, Sidharth felt her gaze on him, he raised his eyebrow asking her what's wrong, she shook her head in denial.

"Oh my goodness, how am I supposed to match this" Shehnaaz uttered with wide eyes, sipping on her water.

" You just need practice Shehnaaz, nothing else" Rajiv commented collecting his stuff.

" I need a break guys, I will join you after a while" he added further taking his leave.

" pehle mujhe kha tha ki ek simple si ladki hai, ye ye story hai, lekin kisi ne yeh nh btaya ki mujhe classical dance bhi karna hai upr se itni hard hindi bolni hai sorry...hindi plus urdu...maine yeh kyu chunna" Shehnaaz voiced out gazing at the snacks on the table with longing eyes.

" Shehnaaz" he called her name a little sternly, he pulled his chair nearer to him, their eyes locked creating havoc in her heart, she swallowed as his deep voice reached her eardrums.

" dialogue bolo" he ordered, her hands starts sweating as her heart beats fasten.

" mujhe dialogue nh pta" she replied in a fear.

" jo man me aaye woh bolo, mere bolne ke baad, smjho hum dono sets par hai, aur director ne action bola hai, thikh hai"

" Intzaar karogi??" he asked looking deeply into her eyes, his lips trembling...

" humesa"  she answered keeping her hand on his cheek.

" aur agr kabhi laut kar wapis na aaya toh"

" toh jab tak dusre jahan mein hum nh mil jaate tab tak intzaar krungi" she spoke up, the tears blurring her vision as she moves closer to him, their lips inches apart, he can feel her nervousness, after a few seconds of wait he felt her lips on the corner of his lips.

" agar apk maati apk junoon hai, toh aap humara"

"That's perfect" Rajiv commented, a big smile playing on his lips.

" aap toh chle gye the na" shehnaaz asked startled by his sudden comment, her cheeks heated up as she creates a slight distance from him.

" haan, mein apni file bhul gya tha, and I am glad ki mein bhula warna mujhe tum dono ki yeh performance kese dekhne milti"

"I have to take this call" Shehnaaz excused herself to protect herself from embarrassment.

" lagta hai sbse pehle mujhe sbko basic manners sikhane padenge" Sidharth stated keeping his hands on his waist.

" chill dude, aage se yaad rkhunga, by the way, are you guys sure there is nothing between you too" Sidharth glared at him, he chuckled nervously before making his way out.

Shehnaaz ended a call after a while, she went inside calling sidharth name at the top of her voice.

" you know I can hear, I have two ears" Sidharth commented sarcastically, shehnaaz rolled her eyes resting her hands on the kitchen counter.

" do you know how to cook??" she asked seeing him chopping capsicum In a professional way.

" I guess I know,"

" man who knows cooking are extra sexy" she commented making his hand halts, she smiled winking at him.

" aaj tak kisi ne apk saath flirt nh kia hai Ky, itna shock kese ho skta hai koi"

Love unscripted (on hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें