Ch-6

Shehnaaz entered his room using the key card given by Tanay, she wanted to say thank you to him for yesterday, she had an amazing time with him, he was a good company to spend time with but the condition of the room depicts something else, the empty wine bottle and glasses on the table of the living room, she can see the pair of heels and the article of clothes lying on the floor, she knows she should turn back and go out of the room immediately but her heart betrayed her as she moves her feet slowly in his bedroom, his black orbs met her widen eyes, she averted her gaze, gulping hard... wearing his t-shirt hastily, he made his way out of the bedroom closing the door behind before she could get out of the room, his authoritarian voice stops her, she could feel the anger and displeasure in his voice.

" who let you enter my room??" he questioned, his jaw clenched, the veins of his neck popped out in outrage.

" wo..h..I just..."

" what do you think you are for me, meri dost ho?? Family member ho??? Don't you have basic manners?? Just because I was good to you doesn't mean you have a right to invade my personal space, that's not funny or cute, you are not a child, ek bache ke pass bhi tumse zyada common sense hogi" he spat hurtful words from his mouth.

" I didn't mean to invade your personal space... It's just I..."

"You did exactly that, now leave my room and never try to come in my way" he whispered and yelled, rubbing his forehead, he never wanted her to see him in this condition, he is angrier with himself rather than her, keeping the packets of dates on the table she made her way out of his room.

" Shehnaaz what happened are you okay??" Tanay asked seeing her in the lobby, she nods giving him a tight-lipped smile, her feet continuously tapping on the floor, and her eyes had tears, she is biting her nails.. Trying to erase those words spoken by him, she thinks of him as her friend but she was so wrong and she hates herself for this.

" key card, thank you for lending me the help," she said handing over the key card of Sidharth's room.

" shehnaaz!! Is everything ok??"

" yeah, I need to go, lift is here" his phone rang showing the name of his boss.

"Why did you hand out my room key to her, don't you have a mind Tanay, at least you should ask me first" he shouted at him and Tanay knows he messes up big time.

" I didn't know you were with someone last night"

" you didn't even need to know" he spoke hanging up the phone.

Picking up his Marlboro cigarette holder, he took out one, keeping a tube-shaped stick in between his lips, he lightened the cigarette inhaling the smoke which calmed him down, two hands slides around his waist dropping kisses on his back, he closed his eyes in irritation, he doesn't like kisses and cuddling after having random hookups, that's means nothing to him at all.

" not now shalini, I need to get ready, I have a lot of work" he said coming out of her hold.

" no problem, have a good day, see you soon" she said going inside the room to freshen up.

Sidharth rests his head on the wall behind him, he closed his eyes, and the events of the morning flashed in front of his eyes, her teary eyes didn't go well with him, the words he spoke were like venom, but he never let anyone invade his personal space like this, he is a private person, he loves to be like that, no one knows about him behind the camera except few people, he never had friends from the industry, it's always been like that, you never knew when people bite you behind your back, whenever he starts connecting with someone, his first and foremost thing to detach himself from them.

"Good morningggggg mamu" Reyansh screamed entering the room all fresh and happy.

" Seems like you are in a very good mood today" he commented taking him in a bone-crushing hug.