Ch-10

" did you see it??" A man inquired coming inside one of the most luxurious offices he had ever seen.

" what??" A sharp voice questioned removing his glasses, keeping one leg over the other, he took hold of his wine glass leaning on his chair.

" this" he said showing him his tablet.

" These people think, they can do anything.... They should be thankful they are still surviving in this industry.." he uttered walking slowly to the big glass window, his shoes clicking against the blue marble, his eyes struck on the tablet, reading the announcement again and again.

" he uttered walking slowly to the big glass window, his shoes clicking against the blue marble, his eyes struck on the tablet, reading the announcement again and again

" I am thrilled to announce my own production house "Viraja films" in remembrance of my father Viraja Shukla, on his birth anniversary...he always used to motivate me to do good rather than bigger... I am taking one step further in my career with his values and blessings ... I hope I would make him proud"
Sidharth Shukla.....

( I know it's nothing like a film poster but just for your imagination

( I know it's nothing like a film poster but just for your imagination...)
"Kitni raatein beet gayi,
kitne din bheet gaye,

Bas nahi beeta, teri yaadon ka
wo pal, guzra hua wo kal.

Nahi beeti to, aankho ki
nami, aur teri kami."

"We are thrilled to announce our first collaboration with SS production for our film "Junnon"  filming begins soon..

" Shehnaaz Mehta... The daughter of Nandini Mehta...yeh wahi hai na" he asked.

" yes sir" he nods.

" like mother like daughter," he voiced out.

"let's see how far he goes" he voiced out looking at the city lights.
************
The news spread like a fire in the forest, the news articles started coming one by one, some were in favour some were just sceptical about his step... But he doesn't care about the views of random people, his fingers are itching to call one person, he wanted to hear her soothing voice, he closed his eyes to gain some strength before dialling her number, his feet are tapping continuously in nervousness, his eyes had tears... But all his hope was ruined when she didn't pick up his call, taking a deep breath he sits on the chair supporting himself when his phone rang again showing his sister's name on the screen.