Ch-7

"There are no secrets in life, just hidden truths that lie beneath the surface"

"Hey baby!! How are you??" her father asked hugging shehnaaz.

" come let's have a lunch together"

" Mujhe bhookh nh hai dad, and by the way, you came for her than spend time with her only" She spoke up looking at Elisha with her mother Sunita Mehta - a jewellery designer, she is a businesswoman, elegant, sophisticated and an amazing person.

" Shehnaaz it's nothing like that, I love you too darling" he whispered

" rehne de dad, I know very well.. Ap apni family ke saath enjoy kre," she voices out walking out of the place.

" Dad come fast" Elisha yelled gaining his attention.

"Coming"

" dad you have to talk to Danish uncle about Manyawar's advertisement" she said.

" I have a better idea," Sunita said.

" Our company organising a product campaign in the upcoming days, I think we should hire Sidharth and you as the face of Amulya"

" you are going to offer him"

" if my daughter wants I can" she said smiling towards her.
********
" you wanna join me for an ad shoot??" Sidharth asked his nephew getting ready for a shoot, he has to shoot for a luxury watch brand owned by Dubai based entrepreneur, Tanay had planned his stay in Dubai very well, he didn't miss any opportunity for him.

" no I am good here and I have to meet Shehnaaz too, otherwise she will gonna kill me, I am going, have a good day"

" you too" he shouts at his younger version, sometimes he thinks Reyansh is more like him rather than his parents"

The shoot is scheduled in the showroom itself, Sidharth reached the location on time with his team, he is very punctual when it comes to work, the CEO of the Store welcomes him with his staff.

" We as Erkan are very excited to join hand with you Mr. Shukla"

" Same here"

The shoot went on for the next six to seven hours, Sidharth had a great time shooting for the brand, he loves to be in front of the camera, Sidharth was not someone who advertise any random brand just for money purposes, he make sure the brand is trustworthy and good for customers to use, he turned down deals worth crores for the products like tobacco and alcohol.

" That was a good day, I enjoyed it," Sidharth said letting out a sigh and resting his head on the headrest.
***********
" one more please" Shehnaaz asked for another drink from a bartender in a slurry voice, she was upset about a lot of things today and on top of that her friend was busy, she doesn't have anything to do, so when one of Reyansh's friends asked her to join for the party in the club, she agreed after all at one point of time she had a crush on him.

" Hey babe, let's have a dance," Advik said pulling her with him onto the dance floor, Shehnaaz circled her hands around her neck while his hand rested on her waist.

" you know I used to have a crush on you"

" I am glad" he replied, pulling her more into him, she blushed feeling his hand caressing her back.

" Back off" Reyansh shouted at his friend, he came to know about her through Advik's Instagram story.

" easy Reyansh" he spoke up eyeing his furious yet steady friend.

" let's go Shehnaaz" he said holding his arm.

" I was not doing anything against her will" he justified, Advik used to be a bad boy in college but he never crosses his line with her.