Ch-1

" what the hell is this???" shehnaaz shouted throwing the Bombay Times on the dining table in front of her mother.

" shehnaaz language" she warned not even glancing at the newspaper.

" oh mom just stop it, why did you do all this??" she questioned.

"I don't owe you any explanation sweetie" she answered munching on her avocado sandwich.

" you owe me every damn explanation,"

" ok!! Then let's start with you, why don't you tell me sweetheart?? What were you doing with him?" she asked.

" I was just teasing him..that doesn't mean aap ye krengi"

" shehnaaz listen to me darling, sidharth is one of the big superstars of our industry, he has a lot of fans following... and I heard he is being offered a lot of scripts recently that too of big production house...and just think about if some director or producer liked your pairing..."

"Mom just stop this nonsense, how many times do I have to tell you I don't wanna be a fucking actress,"

" you have to be... And it's the end of the discussion, I appointed a gym trainer for you...he will be here any moment..."

" Rabiya!!!rabiya!!!" she called her cook.

" yes mam!!!"

" just make sure, you follow this diet chart for shehnaaz"

" this is unbelievable mom," shehnaaz stated throwing her hands in the air.

" believe it or not.. This is your reality shehnaaz"

" I am not gonna do this, and you know what I am going to call him and asked for his apology, you can't be tarnished someone's image, what if he has someone in his life.."

" that's non of your concern" Prashant comes in between the mother-daughter duo and tried to put some sense in his wife's brain but as usual she didn't let him convince her.

" come with me bacha, let's go for a long drive... it's our time" he stated, shehnaaz knew it was his tactics but every time she falls for it... She is a sucker for her parent's attention like every child however her parents were so busy living their dreams and building this empire that they literally forget someone must be waiting for them... She used to wait for them at every annual function when the parents of all children were busy motivating and cheering for them... In starting she used to wait for them, as time passed she stopped waiting for them... However, the little girl inside her heart wanted her parent's affection.

" where are you lost my girl??" her dad asked seeing her lost, she give him a small smile settling on the seat in a more comfortable position.

" nowhere Dad" she answered as tears filled her eyes...

" hey!!! What happened??? Why are you crying baby?" he asked parking the car on the roadside.

" You know your mom na bacha, woh humesa se hi aise thi, she is just... Wanted to live herself through you again...i know it's not appropriate par ye uski zid ban chuki hai..."

" ok we can do one thing... Just do what she is saying for once.. Just give it a try for your mom... After that if it doesn't work out.. I promised you no one would be able to force you... No one" he stated, she looked into his eyes through her thick lashes.... Exactly like she used to do in her childhood.

" I will think about it," she said.
***************
" Is Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Mehta dating each other???" - the rumoured couple was last seen at the Diwali party of Kumar's.

" bullshit!" Sidharth mumbled scrolling through his phone, this kind of news stopped affecting him long ago, stepping out of bed he freshened up before hitting the gym, if one thing he loved after acting is to do a workout.