Ch-3

The hotel staff of JW Marriott Marquis welcomed Sidharth with garlands and tilak on his head, he smiled warmly at them paying his gratitude, all the actors who would come to attend the award function will stay in the same property, he came earlier to do his practice for the same, he enjoyed being on the stage, the stage made him feel lively, loved and thankful to the god.

" is this sidharth Shukla???" one of the boys in his teenage spoke looking at the men walking with proud and big confident steps, his hands shoved under his trouser pockets,  he pushed open the door when the boys called him, the hesitation can be clearly seen in them, he nodded towards them gesturing to come forward.

" Hey, I know I disturbed you, but we are your big fans?? Please can you sign the autograph for us??" A boy with glass spoke.

" are you sure?? Only autograph will do?? Don't you wanna take pictures and all??" sidharth asked trying to make them comfortable.

" yes, I mean..if you are comfortable"

" what's your name buddy??" he questioned patting on his cheek.

" I am shan Mathur and he is my brother Abhi Mathur"

" and I am Sidharth shukla" they giggled when he introduced himself.

" everyone knows you" Abhi stated as a matter of fact.

" but I am delighted you two know about my existence" sidharth said signing the autograph for them and giving them a photograph too.

" thank you so much, you look beyond amazing in reality" he complmented him before running away from their.

" kya tune abhi tak darwaza nh khola?? Come on yrr Tanay"

" don't make this type of faces, I am just waiting for you" The room has his photo frames on the table, some cookies, muffins, dates, welcome hampers from the producers and sponsors of the show, a bouquet of roses with few love letters written by the women staff and a welcome written on the bed with petals of flowers and a cute elephant made with a towel.

" yrr aisa welcome humare kamro mein nh hota,"

" because you are not me" he answered picking up one date from the tray.

" I love khajoor men, mujhe yaad dilaiyo Jaane se pehle mujhe lene hai"

" ji boss"

" baki team kab aayegi"

" next flight se" he nods taking out his shirt and trousers.

" tu freshen up hoja, uske baad shaam mein practice session hai, koi zarrorat ho toh call krio merko"
***************
" hello mam!! How may i help you???" the receptionist asked analysing shehnaaz's confused face.

" hey, i am shehnaaz Mehta, there must be a room booked under my name, can you please check it"

" yes sure mam" her fingers tapping on the desk as her eyes roamed here and there, when her eyes falls on her bestie, she grinned walking in his direction.

" so finally Mr. Reyansh khanna decided to show up" she commented, he smiled shaking his neck at her bubbly behaviour.

" I have to show up after all my best friend agreed to meet me after one whole year" he replied taking her in a hug, she giggled pulling a handful of his hair.

" yrr leave it, you are not changed at all miss junior"

" I think I am happy like this Mr senior" They used to study in the same college abroad where he was his senior, and he helped her a lot from the bullies and fuck boys, soon she starts sharing all about her days with him, and he starts helping her with college assignments and exams, their friendship gets stronger day by day, they have each other as a family in the foreign land.