Ch-8

" ufff men... I am tired of this all" Tanay stated dropping himself on the bed.

" ky kia hai tune aisa" Sidharth questioned knowing very well what's gonna come.

" kya kia hai maine, sirf production house sochne se nh ban jata hai, logo ko hire karna parta hai, unke interviews lene padte hai, unko scheduled karna padta hai, I need a raise in my commission, ek dedh mahine se maine apni sakal nh dikhai dhang se apne ghr" He said sitting on the edge of the bed.

" tune khud toh shaadi ki nh, but i have a wife, jo har raat mera murder karne ka sochti hai, kyunki mein usko waqt nh de pata" he added further.

"Logo ban gya production house ka" Sidharth asked going through a script offered by yash raj films.

" it's going to take two to three days, Aayush is taking care of that"

" I have to make an announcement next week On 5 August" he dropped a bomb on Tanay's head.

" It's not gonna be possible"

" hume production house ki announcement ke saath film ki bhi announcement krni hai aur abhi tak koi actress bhi finalise nh Hui, you and Rajiv became very choosy"

" Tanay, we will announce the film without the heroine's name, don't take tension, tera bp badh jayega"

"Now get up, we have to attend the meeting" sidharth said further wearing his watch.

They reached the office in the next thirty minutes, Sidharth was very focused for the past month, he took care of everything personally, doing meeting after meetings, taking interviews, and seeing the audition clips, he is loving the process... This excites him... He knows it's going to be a very long and tiring journey but he would going to enjoy the process.

" Hey Manish, how's the work going" Sidharth asked taking a seat, Manish thakur is the production manager, who is going to take care of  budgets, shooting schedules, and managing the day-to-day business side of a production, he is also going to oversees  "below-the-line" crew. ("Below-the-line" is a term for all the personnel on a TV show or film who are not the creative principals of a production).

" it's going on a slow pace as of now, Nitesh and shabina are trying to find appropriate and budget-friendly shoot locations, and the blueprints of sets are in the making,"

"You just need to find an actress soon, other actors are already decided"

Rajiv, Sidharth and Mihir ( casting director) are watching the shortlisted clips of the audition selected by the casting director but they are rejecting every girl one by one.

"The last one is good" Rajiv said.

" ok if you are saying, look test ke liye final kr lete hai" sidharth said getting off the chair.

His phone rings showing Elisha names on the screen, he picked it up saying a quick hello.

" How are you Sidharth??" she asked blowing air on her freshly painted nails.

" I am quite busy Elisha, do you have something important to talk about" he inquired.

" I heard you are taking auditions for your movie,"

" what you have to do with it"

" I am thinking if I can give an audition for the same, you know..." she speaks.

" Elisha it's kind of small budgeted movie, I don't think so it's up to your standard"

" I don't care about that, I just want to work good"

" ok I will call you in a while"

" kya hua"

" Elisha called me, she wants to give an audition for the movie" He informed both of them.