Doctor how is my grandpa? Rudra asked as soon as he see the doctor..

I'm sorry Rudra.. he is in serious condition now.. he is having a weak heart already, we are giving our best treatment, we will try our luck.. we ran few tests, let the results come, and we will proceed further.. 

Doctor please do something and save him. I need him doctor.. he cried.. his parents looked at him in pity.. 

Cha Pavam.. romba azharan la..( my poor baby is crying)

Aamanga.. aana ena panradhu.. Ivan Meena va kalyanam panika vera vazhi ilaye.. they both whispered to each other .. 

( Yes dear, but what can we do? There is no other way for us if he didn't accept the marriage with Meena )

They didn't bother to ask doctor about Shiva thatha's health and the doctor mentally facepalmed himself and signalled them to come near them.. they ran looking at him hastily and enquired about Shiva thatha..

Rudra sat in one of the chair with a thud processing the information.. Vijay called him that time and he answered the call.. 

Hello... 

What happened to your voice? Vijay asked.. 

Thatha suddenly got chest pain and we admitted him in the hospital.. he whispered to him.. 

What? Where? 

City hospital nearby our home.. 

Oh!! Don't worry Rudra, he is a strong man, I'll come there in few minutes.. he said and they declined the call... 

In few minutes Vijay came there and enquired about Shiva thatha with doctor.. 

After few hours , the doctor called them to his private room to have a word with them..

Doctor.. what happened to my grandpa? How is he now? Rudra asked in concern..

See.. I just don't want hide anything from you as I know you all personally.. 

Rudra, your grandpa has a weak heart function and we all know that.. can I ask a personal question? 

Sure doctor.. Devaraj said..

Any problem in your home that disturbed him mentally.. it seems he is mentally disturbed and that is the cause for him to come to this stage.. we need to perform a surgery immediately..I don't know what to tell... He is not cooperating with us and his pulse is gradually decreasing.. if only he cooperate us we can do the surgery which can help us to bring back him healthily... 

Doctor.. what can we do now? I want my grandpa back.. please... 

Doctor.. you proceed the surgery.. we will talk with him and make him to understand about the situation.. Soundarya said.. 

He nodded and asked them to go to the ICU.. 

Rudra . Wait here, we will go first and talk with him... We will call you after sometime...

He nodded and sat outside with Vijay.. 

They went inside the seperate ICU room and locked the door.. they sighed and went to small bed laid beside the patient bed and sat on that.. 

Shiva thatha opened his eyes and looked at them.. he removed the oxygen mask and breathed in relief.. 

Devaraj dialled someone and they bought food for both of them inside the ICU..

Enanga.. Soundarya called him..

I know what you are going to ask.. first we will eat here, see I'm in my late fourty's, I'm starving from last night and it's dawn.. I'm feeling dizziness ma.. first we will eat here and I'll convince him to eat at the canteen.. please..