Yes.. yes.. now go to your room.. we will see at dinner.. they all went to their respective rooms.. 

Hearing his car horn, Soundarya descended the stairs while he crossed her, she asked him to refresh and come for dinner.. he nodded and went inside his room and took a long shower to get rid of the sweat and dressed in a gym vest and a shorts and came to the dining room..

Come.. Devaraj said looking at him.. 

The maid served them and they ate in silence... 

Suddenly Shiva thatha coughed heavily and Rudra went to him and patted his back and gave him water . 

Mama.. slowly.. Soundarya said...

Do you need anything appa? Devaraj asked.. 

No.. Shiva thatha whispered and Rudra looked at him once and went to sit on his chair.

Suddenly Shiva thatha looked at Devaraj and winked.. Devaraj nodded and suddenly Shiva thatha clutched his heart and groaned in pain.. 

Ammmmaaaaa.... He screamed

Thatha.. Rudra ran to him and held his shoulder.. 

What happened thatha.. 

Appa.. mama.. Devaraj and Soundarya also went to him.. 

Rudra.. I'm going to take the car and I'll wait before the main door steps, please carry him and come.. he said and walked to get the keys.. 

Soundarya facepalmed and shouted..

Enanga.. run and get the keys, why you are walking.. Devaraj nodded and ran .. 

They drove with thatha lying in the backseat, Rudra had his head on his lap.. 

Rudra... He groaned in pain.. 

Thatha.. don't worry thatha.. you will be alright.. we are here thatha.. Rudra said...

I think I can't survive and be with you hereafter... Shiva thatha said and caressed Rudra's cheeks . 

No thatha.. don't talk like that.. you are more strong than all of us.. you have to make it thatha.. don't loose your hopes thatha.. he said while crying... 

The car entered in the hospital premises and Devaraj ran and asked for a stretcher.. they shifted thatha to the stretcher and took him inside the emergency ward... Rudra and his parents are waiting outside.. 

The doctor came after closing the door and sent all the helping staffs by another door which is the back side of the emergency ward...

Ena doctor ellam ok va? He asked..

( Doctor, is everything ready?)

Everything is ready sir.. I'm just going to attach some wires and connect with that machine, he showed a machine, and I'll connect a mask for you to inhale oxygen.. but don't worry it's just dummy.. 

Ok.. first change this dress and we will proceed further.. he said and gave a hospital gown for him and Shiva thatha changed into that and laid down on the bed.. and the doctor attached all the wires and and IV drips in his hand.. 

Why this? Thatha asked...

Sir, I'm just giving you IV with strength giving medicine in that, don't worry it will give you more energy.. and it will look real.. he said and Shiva thatha nodded... After that he started acting like checking him and giving treatment for him..

Sari.. go and tell them that I'm in serious condition and will not make it.. maybe I'll be alive for one or two days... Then I can convince him.. 

Sure sir... The doctor went outside..