心臓の鼓動

The fight between the demon slayer and the two upper rank demon comes to an end, being the demon slayer the victor and also a great suprise and gift for Nezuko Kamado to be able to walk under the sun but it might also be a curse as one demon king is now going to do his best to consume you to get that ability.

In the demon slayer corps.....

The wife of the head of Ubuyashiki is now talking to all Hashira especially Misturi and Tokito giving their report and as well knowing the mark.they awaken during their fight with the demon....

In the middle of the night you got out of your room as you visit your brother room to check on him.its been two days when both of you got back from the swordsmith village.

You look at your brother as you remember your conversation with him the other night. ..

"Nezuko, about what happen in the village. ..how did you know the demon's ability to multiply himself and not only that, you know that among them iis not the original body? "

You look at your brother as you contemplating to how will you answer him.

''What should I do?  I know that he can smell emotions so....can I lie out of this? ....no I can't do that brother is always been the kindnest person I've  ever known  but the memories I have before I got here should I tell him ' you thought clenching your fist

Your brother notice the worriedness in your eyes and the smell of afraid. He immediately hold your hand "stop that,  you're going to hurt yourself" he gently told you, tou look at your brother.

"It's fine you don't need to tell me, as long as you are safe, we both safe is the only important thing. Instead I should thank you, because of you me, Mitsura San, Tokito San was able to drfeatbthe demon right away and we was able to lessen more casualties" He gave you a smile.

You immediately hug your brother. ...

You quietly exited the room as you descided to go on a quick stroll around the whole headquarter. Admiring the quietness of the surrounding the beautiful star and the bright, elegant moon.

Tokito Muuichiro the Mist Hashira is quietly standing outside his state as he cannot sleep because of what happen recently... He was certainly happy and thankful that he was able to finally found himself, remember who he was.

He decided to tale his Katana and take a quick stroll...

He halt when he suddenly see you from afar sitting in a bench reflecting in your eyes the beutful light of a moon as you him the song your mother Kie used to sing to you and your siblings.

You notice him as you look at your side seeing him. "Tokito kun" you said as he approach you "Can I sit beside you? " "yes of course"

There was a constant silence when Tokito was the first one to talked "I heard from Master you amazing gifts, I understand from there how you was able to know the demon well" "did the master told you? " you look at him with a little shick in your eyes "yes, he told me and Kyojuro San about it and about your plan" he said

"Well then you are. ...." "Yes" be said "well what do you about the other part of my plan" you ask "well it's quite certainly a decision to make even Kyojuro San was ready to inject it but because of the countermeasures that you presented. I think it's quite reasonable. It's life we're talking about after all" he said

"Then will you accept it. .." You look at him with seriousness He look at you "I.....I will" this really makes you happy "Thank you, I really wanted to save you and the others" He continue to look at you.

In hisself he continue to feel this new warm feeling inside of him just talking to you for a small amount of time. He was greatful to you and and your brother as the two of you was one of the reason he go to remember himself.

But the moment he always see you he always feels this unfamiliar and new feeling within him.

*Thump

'I think I... I...

"Tokito kun, are you alright? " you said as you notice that he's been staring at you without saying anything. He immediately snap at his stare "I'm sorry about that. I'm almost forgetting the one thing I should tell you.... Thank you Nezuko chan" he said smiling at you.

*Thump

'What the... Did my heart just...oh no! "

You immediately stand "Well then have a nice night Tokito kun... I will take my leave then" "Please next time just call me Tokito, we're  in the same age afterall" "then please do the same thing for me " you said he smile "of course!!....until our next meeting Nezuko"

••••••••••

That's finished the swordsmith village arc. I'll be asking all of you to wait once again for the next arc to aired before I got to write the next part and since I'm also getting busier for my school stuffs.

Thank you so much for sticking with me and waiting all the time. I hope you are enjoying the story despite of the rash writing and story line.

Until to my next update!!!

*ON BREAK*