次回まで!

Days have passed since all of us take our time to rest in the wisteria mansion. Well in my case I always resting since it's the only thing I can do because I'm a demon. The only difference is the place where I always take my nap. It's either on my box or if I am lucky to lay down on a mattress.

And now I'm being awaken to the constant moving of the box 'what is it now... How long I've been sleeping. The last thing I remember is I sleep at the Wisteria mansion' I opened my eyes and immediately heard my brother grasping in air. I take a peek outside.

My eyes widen. I don't have to to think. I quickly got out from my box and savemy brother from the web that about to cut him "Nezuko!!" He yells. He immediately catch me. And lay me behind the tree. Holding my arm. "Heal quickly... Heal quickly" he said.

"Mmm" 'I'm fine' I raise my hand and put it on his cheeks. He looks at me and I give him a nod. He leaves me and face the lower five demon. I can't believe I sleep that long. They've been fighting in this mountain. And all I did is sleeping.

I was shock when I was suddenly fling into the air. 'Where did this web came from' I was then in the arm of the lower five Rui. Brother is keep fighting to get me but this demon...I can't even budge his grip. He then put me hanging up side down.

'It hurts!! This threads hurts... Brother!!' "Ughhh!!" I saw my brother fighting so hard with Rui. And I can't even do a thing, wait... My blood demon art, how am I going to activate it anyway. Do I need to have a an internal monologue, but I don't need it. I can clearly remember my memories when I was a human.

"Blood Demon Art, Cutting blood Cage" I heard Rui said. No please let me help my brother. My blood demon art how should I activate it. 'Nezuko... ' My eyes widen when I heard my mother 'mother?...' 'Don't think too much, I know you can save your brother... I know you can' she said and I open my eyes. To see my brother already cut down some of the thread with his new breathing techniques.

I just need to stop thinking and do it. 'Blood Demon Art.... Exploding Blood!' I thought as my blood ignite and burn down the thread that hold me and the threads that bout to cut my brother.

I fall beside him, and I immediately tug him. "Mmm" "Nezuko... " he said looking at me but we immediately turned around as the demon he just decapitated just started walking towards us. I already know that he is still alive after that. I saw my brother panicking and I just tap his back reassuring him. I know that Giyu will arrive soon.

And on cue. He did arrive... And in an instant with with his water breathing eleventh form the demon was decapitated. He turn around and look at us. Looks like he remember us back then. When I suddenly feel someone from behind us. Giyu immediately protected us from Shinobu.

"Can you still move" he ask my brother. When my brother is about to answer. I put my hand in his mouth and I'm the one who answer. "Mmmm" while nodding frantically. "Nezuko!" I lift my brother to a piggy back. And run in the other direction.

"Nezuko, are you alright" he ask while we are running. "Mmm!" I said while nodding. "Thank goodness!" He said. I then suddenly Dodge a slash coming from behind. I jump back and look at the person who just attempt to decapitate me.

"Put down him" She said. I just meet Kanao. "No you got it wrong, She's my sister...she will never hurt someone"my brother said and I just nod. And then a crow fly over us telling to bring us to custody.

~•~

I was inside the box when suddenly it move to much that I'm bumping my head to much in its wall. 'What the heck is happening, I know brother is fine, but where the he'll I am' when suddenly the box was thrown. "Ughh!" 'Don't you know the phase handle with care'

A moment later I was stab out of nowhere. 'Now I know what is happening. It's the hashira's meeting, and this someone who's stabbing me, I bet it's Sanemi... ' "NEZUKO!!" I heard my brother from the outside yell.

A blood then suddenly seep in, inside the box. 'This blood it's different, it's smells different' I start to salivate. 'Damn it, stop myself!! ' I clench my fist so hard for my nails to stab my palm to make me feel pain 'so this is what the smell of a marechi blood'

The box then again thrown. "Come out demon! " I heard a voice telling me to come out. And I just do what he ask.

The first thing I saw is this guy, a guess he's Sanemi, he looks just like what I remember in the anime. "What are you waiting for. I know you want it" he said, I look at him. 'Yeah, It's really tempting but I'm afraid I cannot. I have a promise to fulfill to my brother'

I then suddenly reach my hand towards him. It made everyone in edge. "NEZUKO!" I turn and see my brother in the edge of of the porch. I then turn and face Sanemi again. I then hold his wrist. "Now, what are you waiting for, show everyone what really a demon are" I ignore him and reach it to my Kimono and immediately put a bandage on his arm.

I can see everyone's shock. I then slowly walk toward my brother. "Stop!" He said. "Don't come near me, the sun might hurt you..." He said I then frown. "I promise I'm alright," he said giving me a reassuring look" I then look behind them where the Hashira is kneeling. All of them are looking at me. I then give them a bow. This made them shocked. I then look at the Master and also give him a bow. And I started to walk back to my box. And before I enter it I once again look at Sanemi and give him a bow. This made him flinch.

'I'm so happy to see their shock faces, now I deserve a great sleep.' I might wake up next in our next mission.

The Mugen Train mission is up next!

***************

That's the end of Chapter 11.

Hello guys, as you can notice I change the way I write the story for this chapter, instead of a detailed conversation I change it to first person's narrative view so that I can speed up the story a little to finish the first season of the anime because if you are reading my other demon slayer ff. I stated that my motivation to write the story about demon slayer is really low right now, so this will be the last chapter and I'm putting this book on "HIATUS".

But don't worry once I got my motivation to write about demon slayer. I'll continue it, I promise!!

I just finished my first book and I have an announcement later. It will be about a new book I was about to publish in exchange for it and while you are waiting for this one to comeback.

Take care! 😊

Mwaaa😘