残酷

"I see, did you perhaps~" "Shhhh" putting tour finger in your lips signaling your brother Takeo to be quiet. You two hear footsteps coming outside your home. The footsteps get louder and louder when...

A man in formal attire burst through your door. The noise wakes your whole family. "What happened" you heard your mother shout. Then a sudden tentacle with blade-like teeth came from the man.

It instantly slashes your mother and Hanako. Their blood splatter all over the house "MOM, HANAKO!" You and Takeo shouting in despair, both of you looking at your mother and Hanako's lifeless body, Shigeru who is left in shock with tears in his eyes.

'Their dead... they're dead... Mom... Hanako' you thought tears started to fall from your eyes

You notice the man sending another whip towards you and the other you immediately take Rokuta and Takeo shielding Shigeru "Big sis! RUN!" he yelled at you "TAKEO, SHIGERU!! " you shout, breathing heavenly, heart beats fast, it's like you can't hear anything watching your whole family die.

Your eyes shaking, thinking that everything is a dream 'I already know... I already know that they going to die but...but...please make this a dream' the man once again send his whip towards you and Rokuta, you crouch holding Rokuta to protect him but you only take almost all of the attack, it still go through him.

Lying on the cold snowy floor hugging Rokuta with your breath starting to fade. 'Mom, Takeo, Shigeru, Hanako, and Rokuta' call their names in your minds while tears are flowing in your eyes.

"Pathetic, they died with just this much blood, I won't be able to make a demon who can conquer the sun" the man said in a very disappointed tone before leaving your small house and walking in the other direction.

You heard him say those words that made you very angry "Kibutsuji Muzan, I will never forgive you!" you muttered before losing consciousness.
.
.
.
.
.
The next morning. Tanjiro is leaving Saburo's to go up in the mountain. "You be careful now." Saburo said "Okay!" Tanjiro said waving his hand to Saburo. He then continues to walk up in the mountain.........'Whenever happiness is destroyed, there's always...' Tanjiro stops and he sniffs the air for a second.

"The smell of blood!" He said. Tanjirou races up the mountain and arrives at his house. He stops in his tracks. On the ground in front of the door are you and Rokuta, surrounded by a pool of blood.

"Ahhh!!!... Nezuko!" Tanjiro runs to you and Rokuta and kneels beside you."What happened? What's going on?! What happened here?!" He said in total panic 'big brother?' You thought hearing his voice slowly gaining consciousness.

Tanjiro turns to look into the house. He gets up and walks only a few steps inside. "Mom..." Tanjiro falls to the ground as he sees the horrifying scene of your mother and all of your siblings are dead, and the walls and floor of the house are covered with blood.

"Mom... Hanako... Takeo... Shigeru... Nezuko... Rokuta...!" He said..
.
.
Tanjiro runs down the mountain, carrying you on his back 'Nezuko's the only one who's still warm! If I can get her to a doctor, she might survive! How did this happen? Was it a bear? Was it a bear that wasn't able to hibernate? I can't breathe! The air's so icy! My lungs hurt!'

Tanjiro struggling to breathe and to run straight 'Keep moving forward! Move your legs faster! We still have a long way to go before we reach the town. Hurry! I won't let you die' he thought, and you slowly gained consciousness.

"I'm gonna save you no matter what! I swear your big brother will save you no matter what!" Your brother said making you open your eyes 'big brother' you thought still laying your head in his shoulder 'wait a minute did I become a demon already' you thought pulling yourself from him.