余波

In the Rengoku's state, a certain demon is enjoying her dark and silent room. To give you a recap....

you successfully save Kyojiro from his demise by putting yourself as a shield to protect him and after that you just fall for a long nap to heal and recover from your wounds, after a week or two you was able to wake up that made your brother to cry and hug you so hard well you can add Zenitsu and Inosuke to the drama.

Rengoku also stay in the butterfly state to recover, he gave you deep heartedly gratitude to what you do, for saving his life and by the master order Rengoku was relieve from his duty temporary as a hashira so that he can put all of his attention to recovering.

You and your brother started to take some,you can say minor mission compare to what you experience in the mugen train mission. And just like in the original you and your brother visited Rengoku state and visited Kyojuro that also ask your brother to come. It has to do with the hinokami Kagura breathing technique.

After those encounter that you already know since you watch the anime just add Kyojuro in the background since he is alive. Let's just go in the reason why you are enjoying your stay in the flame hashira's state.

Well if you remember Kyojuro ask your brother, Zenitsu and Inosuke to be his Tsuguko and it jist happen, every-day you four are always coming to the flame state for some training with Kyojuro while you are staring in the ceiling.

'I didn't know what's the situation about the father and sons Rengoku but that's not to my concerns anymore, as long as Kyojuro is alive. Time will make them understand each other......haysstt......now I don't know how many days before the start of the entertainment district arc is'

You then suddenly hear foot step coming from outside that eventually stop in front of your room, the door slides down as your brother come in with other. "I see that you are awake" Kyojuro said "Nezuko! " your brother said "Nezuko chan" Zenitsu said lunching himself to you and hug you. You tap his back that immediately gain you a puppy eye from. 'Pfft!  What's wrong with him, I just tap his back...and what's with everyone, it's not like I eake up from a long coma again aren't I? '

"Nezuko, can you go to your box now we're going back to the butterfly state" your brother said and you gave him a questioning look, you take his hand and write the symbol of night I'm his palm. "Ah no, Mr. Rengoku said that we can go back early to rest since anytime we might got a mission" your brother said and you nod you immediately adjust your size and enter your precious box.

On the way back to the Butterfly Mansion. "Phew... I'm exhausted." You heard your brother said "me too" Zenitsu said"His training is nothing to me! " Inosuke said "Nezuko, we'll be reaching the Butterfly Mansion soon." Your brother said.

"Please stop!" You four heard the voice of Aoi and the cries of Naho, Sumi, and Kiyo from the Butterfly Mansion property.

Uzuiholds Aoi over his shoulder. "No~! Please let us go! I... This girl is... I'm begging you!" "Stop yammering. Just shut up." The sound hashira said "Please stop!" Kiyo said "Please let them go!" Sumi said "K-Kanao!" Aoi said looking at Kanao

Uzui begins walking off with Aoi and Naho Uzui stops in his tracks after Kanao grabs Aoi's hand and Naho's robe."Could you be more unflashy? Stop that yanking.Did you forget that you just received orders?......Say something, dammit! You really are unflashy!"Ahh!! Ch-Charge~!" Kiyo and Sumi said "they climb onto Uzui to keep him from leaving."Hey! You guys! Knock it off right now!"

'Here comes my brothers entry' "How dare you treat girls like that! Let go of them!" Your brother yell'No... Are they swarming around him? Or being held? Which is it?' Tanjiro thoughts"He's kidnapping them! Please rescue them!"

Uzui knocks Kiyo off him. Tanjirou charges forward to headbutt Uzui, but Uzui vanishes, leaving Kanao, Sumi, and Kiyo up
in the air.Tanjiro falls to the ground, and Kiyo lands on your box. "Are you all right?!" "Yes!" Kiyo said.

Uzui appears on the gate to the Butterfly Mansion.
"You're a fool I'm Lord Tengen Uzui, former shinobi. A flashy man renown around these parts.
Do you really think I'd fall victim to one of your pissant headbutts?

"How could you do such a thing, you inhuman brute?!" Your brother said"Wahh! He dropped me!" Naho said while crying"For now, I'm just going to take this one on my mission. Not that she looks like she'll be ofany use. But somehow, she is a Corps member, at least." Uzui said

"Everyone has their own personal reasons, so don't be so insensitive and stir things up!
Give us back Aoi!" Your brother said while you were smiling inside your box to what you are picturing inside of your head what is happening outside listening to the conversation.

"Lame. So lame.No wonder the Demon Slayer Corps is getting weaker and weaker, with guys like youwailing and moaning in an unflashy way!" Uzui said

"We'll go in place of Aoi!" Your brother said "What do you mean by "we"?" 'That's your cue Zenitsu, Inosuke'Zenitsu and Inosuke join Tanjiro's side.
"What's going on, you three? What do you have to say?""I have power to spare! I'll be glad to go." Inosuke said "Y-Y-Y-You let Aoi go, you hear me?! You may be a muscular monster, but I'm not b-backing down! No, sir!"Zenitsu said shaking.

"Is that right? Then I guess I'll take you with me. But remember this... Don't you dare defy me!"
Uzui slaps Aoi's rear."Ahh!" 'Excuse me sir but can you not do that next time, I can hear that slap from here' Uzui releases Aoi. Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke stand behind Uzui for directions.

"He's gigantic..." Zenitsu said"So? Where are we going, old man?" Inosuke asked

"The number one spot in Japan that's dripping with lust and desire, a super-flashy place...
the Entertainment District where demons reside."

*************

Well that's the end of the chapter 15, and we'll be starting off the entertainment district arc. This will be a short arc too. I think it will consist of 2-3 chapters like the mugen train arc.