我妻 善逸

The dawn light up everything in the land. Inside the hidden house of a demon doctor, Tamayo. "Ah! Nezuko, where's your brother" Tamayo said when you walk inside without your big brother "mmm" you point outside in the direction where your brother having a moment with the Temari demon. "I see"
.
.
Inside the room, sitting in the floor Tamayo is attending to the wound your brother acquire during the battle to the arrow demon. "Ms. Tamayo" you said just remove the muzzle, gaining her attention and your brother.

"Is there something wrong Nezuko" Tamayo said "Nezuko? " Tanjiro said in a very concerned voice. "No I'm alright but can I ask you for something.?" "Ofcourse" "can you teach me some basic first aid while me and brother are here" you said looking determine at Tamayo.

"May I know why you want to learn this. You are a demon. I don't think you're  going to need this" " I know but my brother is not" The three person inside the room was become silence. " please teach me, I promise I'm a fast learner... It's just that I want to help big brother in a way that I can"

"Don't worry I never said that I'm not going to teach you" Tamayo said this make you excited "Thank you Ms. Tamayo I'll do my best " you said giving them your bright smile.

"Nezuko... "

"Nezuko did you just"

"SMILE" Tanjiro said with a shock voice and face.

"Mmm" you tilt your head.
.
.
.
.
1 Week Later
.
.
.
On a rural path through a field. Tanjiro's kasugai crow gives him instructions. "South-southeast! Your next location is south-southeast!" "I heard you! I heard, so give me a break and quiet down I'm begging you! I got the message, so please!"

Inside the box. 'This crow is noisy and loud' you thought putting your hand and your ear. "PLEASE!!" You got startle by someone's voice 'well talk about loud voice' you thought then picking from inside the box to see the loud yellow boy.

"Wha! Huh?" Tanjiro turns to see Zenitsu harassing a girl nearby. "Please! Please! Please! Please marry me! I could die any day, you know! That's why I want you to marry me! So please! Please! I'm begging you!"

"Wh-What's up with that? What on earth?" Tanjiro ask Zenitsu's sparrow flies over to Tanjirou. 'Ahh it's Chuntaro, what a cute little sparrow' you thought looking from inside the box.  Zenitsu's sparrow makes frantic flapping motions. "Huh?" Tanjiro said.

"Please help me! Please marry me! I'm begging --" Tanjiro pulls Zenitsu away from the girl. "What do you think you're doing right in the middle of the road?! Can't you see she wants no part of you?! And don't go making trouble for your sparrow, either!" Tanjiro said yelling at Zenitsu

"Ah... That uniform! You're that guy from the Final Selection!" Zenitsu said "No one I know is anything like you! I don't know you!" Tanjiro said "What?! But we met, remember? We met, remember?! You're the one with the problem! Like your memory!" Zenitsu said  Tanjirou
recognizes Zenitsu from the Final Selection. He lets go of Zenitsu's collar.

"All right, it's been taken care of. You can head home now without any worries." Tanjiro said to the girl " I will. Thank you very much!" The girl said "Hey!! Stay out of my way! That girl is going to marry me! Because she's in love with me, all ri --" The girl slaps Zenitsu across the face.

'Oww, that looks painful' you thought 'oh yeah by this time Zenitsu know that this box contain a demon'

*Small Time Skip*

In front of the Tsuzumi Mansion. Tanjiro holds the dead boy as Shouichi, Teruko, and Zenitsu tremble. 'We couldn't save him. If only we'd gotten here a little sooner, we might've managed to save him.' "Hey, is this man your..." "I-It's not Brother. Brother's wearing a persimmon-colored kimono." The boy Shouichi said

"I see. So it's captured more than one person" Tanjiro lays the boy's body down. 'I promise to bury you when I return. Forgive me. Forgive me.' "All right. Zenitsu, come on!" "Ah... Ahh...!" Zenitsu shakes his head frantically.

"But no one else can help them now but you and me." Tanjiro said Tanjiro's face darkens. "Really? All right, then." "Eek!" Tanjiro turns and begins to walk away. Zenitsu grabs onto your box. 'This is so funny' you thought laughing hard inside.

"Ahh! Hey, come on! Why are you making that ogre face at me?! Okay, I'll go!" Zenitsu said "I have no intention of forcing you to." Your brother said "I said I'll go!"

Tanjiro places your box down in front of Shouichi and Teruko. "In case of an emergency, I'm leaving this box behind. Even if something happens, you two will be protected. Okay, we're going now" the last thing you heard from your brother. Going inside the demon mansion.

'What now...I should just get some short nap. Now that it's totally quiet' you thought slumping your head in the wall of your box. This create a small noise that startle and scare the two kid outside. That started to run inside the demon mansion.

***************

That's the end of Chapter 9. Thanks for reading!
Please don't forget to leave a vote or comments!

Take care! 😊

Mwaaa😘