無限列車

In a graveyard. Ubuyashiki walks among the graves with Amane. "Kenichi... Hideki... Minoru... Masao... Susumu... Yuuta... Yaichi... Toyoaki... Isao...Ryousuke... Yukio... Takahiro...Ngh..."Ubuyashiki suppresses a cough. He and Amane continue on."Master, we should go. It's not good for your health." Amane said.

"I wonder how long I'll be able to make the trip here.I'd like to settle the score for these children who died while I'm in charge.I've already received seven cases caused by demons this month."Ubuyashiki and Amane stop.

"My children in the Demon Slayer Corps are on the front lines even as we speak, fighting
the demons.No matter how many lives the demons take... the one thing they can never crush is ahuman's will. No matter how battered we are, we will always rise up again to fight." Ubuyashiki said.

Fast forward to where our main trio and rengoku is fighting the demon after the conductor punch a hole in their tickets...

In the real world, on the Mugen Train. Your brother, Zenitsu, Inosuke, and Rengoku sleep peacefully.The train conductor runs toward the next train car and falls to his knees. "I did as I was told. I punched their tickets and put them to sleep!Please! Put me to sleep, too, now! Please let me be reunited with my dead wife and
daughter!I'm begging you. I'm begging you."
"Sure thing." Enmu said Enmu's hand falls from the ceiling."You did a good job. Hehe... Go to sleep."

Enmu casts his spell, and the conductor loses consciousness."Have a nice dream where you can meet your family."

"Um... What do you want us to do?" The unname children ask "Their slumber will grow deeper in a little while. Wait here until then.Perceptive Demon Slayers sometimes wake up sensing the presence of bloodthirstydemons. When you tie the ropes, be careful not to touch their bodies.I will have to stay in the first car for a while. Hang on until everything is ready to go... sothat you can have blissful dreams." Enmu said"Okay."

While everyone is having their beautiful dreams a certain demon just wake up from her beauty sleep.

You slowy open your eye as you so another darkness that you've accustomed to. 'Let's see the last thing I remember is that I've put into trials in front of all the Hashira and the master and going into sleep' you slowly peek from inside of your box to see what is happening. Your eyes widen.

'Sh*t'

You immediately slap you mouth even though you said it in tour thought. 'Bad words Nezuko, don't ever say that again' you told to yourself 'but damn we're already in the mugen train arc....that means I slept half through the rehabilitation arc' you thought.

You slowly open the door of you box as you go outside and reshape you body to your normal size. You look around you as you saw your brother sleeping but you can see and hear him grunting like his in pain, you look around and see Zenitsu and Inosuke also sleeping and from behind you saw Rengoku holding a girl in gis neck.

'Okay... Think Nezuko.... I will never forget this arc since before I die back in my past life is that I just finished watching it's movie. I will never forget the sadness and frustration I have back then....that's  why I need to have a plan'

'For now I just follow to what I originally need to do since, I know that big brother will defeat Enmu and no one amomg the passengers will die....well Aside from Mr. Rengoku ' you thought looking down 'but I'm not gonna let that happen...what's the point of having a demon body that can regenarate if I'm not going to use it. ' you thought

Enmu continues to ride on the cab of the train. "Falling deeper into sleep, deep in their dreams...Forget to breathe, deep in their dreams...And even if a demon comes, deep in their dreams...Even in the stomach, deep in their dreams...Looks like fun. You're starting to have a happy dream, aren't you?Fufufu...You are falling... You are falling... into a dream.It's a deep slumber.They can... no longer awaken." A/N: Sorry if it doesn't makes sense I just write what he said in the subtitles.