育手・鱗滝左近次

Tanjirou is still face-down in the snow. He grabs onto the nearest thing and what he grabs is your clothes. You are laid down next to him on your back. You have now a bamboo gag that's served as a muzzle in your mouth, attached by a length of fabric tied around your head.

You wake up from the sudden movement. "Wha..." your brother said "You awake?" Giyuu asks leaning on the tree with his no emotion face
"Ah...!" Tanjiro gets up and moves to protect you.

You look up to see your brother's face 'brother... ' "Go see an old man named Sakonji Urokodaki who lives at the foot of Mt. Sagiri. Tell him that Giyuu Tomioka sent you. She seems to be alright since it's cloudy now, but never let her be exposed to the sunlight, okay?" Giyuu said before disappearing in flash.

Your brother then helps you to stand up and hold your hand. You two start to walk back home. Walking back you suddenly stop, holding your brother's hands tightly to make him stop, he stumbles a little but he immediately looks at you.

"Nezuko?" He asks still looking at you with his worried red eyes. You then put your hand to tour bamboo muzzle and remove "I'm sorry brother" you said in your calm demon look.

Despite being able to control yourself, and talk, you can't seem to express a lot of facial expressions as you used to but either way, you are happy to even think that you can think normally despite being a demon.

Your brother then hugs you tightly "it's alright, it's not your fault, I promise I will turn you back to human. You hug your brother back.......your brother then broke the hug and take the bamboo muzzle that is hanging around your neck. He gently puts it back to your mouth, you look at him with a questioning look.

"I know that it might be uncomfortable with this, but promise me to never remove this" your brother looking at you waiting for your answer. 'I see, you are still scared that I might hurt someone but I understand it is for precaution purposes' "mmm" you gave him a nod and he smile.

The two of you continue to walk back to your house 'I promise brother, I will never hurt a human, and this time I'll also protect you'
.
.
.
In front of your family's grave, you two gave your prayer. "Let's go" your brother said, he then grab your hand and walk in the other opposite of your house heading down the mountain.
.
.
"Nezuko stay here for a while, I'll go find something so that I can carry you during the day" your brother said leaving you in a small cave. "Mmmmm" sitting inside while patiently waiting for your brother.

The sun slowly illuminates the outside of the cave and at the same time you feel something weird 'what is this...my body feels weird, is it because of the sun, so this is what she feels that's why she digs a hole back then' you thought laughing inside your head.

A little time passed. "Nezuko?" You heard your brother call for you who is outside the cave "Nezuko?" He said when you suddenly point outside frowning "mmmm"

"She must really want to avoid the sunlight. Wait there for a second." Tanjirou fashions a covered basket for you with the basket, straw, and bamboo.

"Nezuko? Nezuko. Think you can fit inside this? I'll carry you, okay?" Your brother said giving you the basket 'it's obvious that I'm not but let's see if I remember I suppose to have the ability to change my size' you then grab it and flip the basket right-side-up and dives into it.

"Ahh!" he reacted. You become small enough to fit inside the basket. "Ohh!" 'She can resize her body!' "Good job! That's a good girl, Nezuko! I'm impressed!" "Mmmmm" 'thanks for the compliment brother!'

Your brother then covers you with a cloth, you feel that he lift you and he starts to walk.
.
.
Inside the basket 'I'm bored, I can't do much in here, and it's pitch black here. I feel really tired' you sitting inside the basket then you heard your brother talk to a woman.