新しい朝!

*Huff!!  *Huff!

You and your brother stagger as you two try to recover from the electricity at the same time new two demon satnd in front of you.

In the background Genya was in confusion

"Genya stop!!! " your brother yell "Their going to seperate to a new demon if you continue to cut its head.

'No I think it's better this way since we don't need to think about to how we are going to cut the head of the true body, if they are all together but we need to keep them just these two' you thought

"Big brother!! Find the real body! Genya and I will take this two occupy" you said. Your brother look at you with worry.

"Come on brother!  Stop hesitating I'm a demon remember! " you said making your brother shocked

You then hold his blade "what are you doing Nezuko!! Let go your hurting yourself!  Your brother said. Moment later you activated your demon blood art, applying it to your brother sword. He look at you to a realization as you give him a reasurring nod.

Your brother then left in a hurry as the anger demon (a/n: forgot his name so let's just go with the emotion naming) notice it and immediately try to stop your brother.

You blocked his view from your brother. He use his staff swinging it "get out of the way girl" "no you get out of the way! " you said ducking and dodging his staff as you turn around and give him a one he'll of a kick.

You look at Genya "please! Help me stall for time, Helo me hold this two" "I don't know what's the deal but ...I'll trust you this time" you smile a little "their tongue is their weaknest, cut their tongue and it will slower their healing capability just remember don't go blasting or cutting their neck, we don't want another powerful demon to show and think of" you said and he gave you a grunt and continue to fight the sad demon.

"You!! How did you know all of this about us" the anger demon said you stood up after dodging another swing of his staff "what makes you think I will tell you that"

The anger demon grit his teeth "if you don't want to tell me then, I'll torture you until you tell me your secret" he then stomp his staff as another surge of electricity come out.

You immediately jumped into a debris of a tall stone as an elevation to evade the demons attack "tch!!" the demon said " do you really think I'll fall for the same trick" you said and jump towards the demon readying your claw

The demon lift his staff to block you and to attempt for you to touch his staff for another electrifying experience.

Yoy notice this, using your claw you stab your palm and splatter your blood to him as he immediately burst into fire.

You land in front of him. You look down as you saw a small dagger (a/n: I mean why not they are practically inside a village where all of this blade and sword are being made and let's put the fact that every surrounding is in shambles so it's impossible for you to not see any blade just lying around the corner) you burst it with you blood demon art and cut his tongue

"Ackkk!!" "Now burned!!!"

And You and Genya continue to buy time. You two was even able to see Mitsuri and told her about your brother and the demon real body....

And it continue....

*Huff *Huff

You look at the horizon "it's almost morning...."

'What is taking them too long' you thought as you look at the anger demon and sad demon as Genya beside you who is also at the limit. *Huff 'I'm tired... I want to sleep.. '

You and Genya was then feeling the sudden pressure from the two demon... When they both charge at each other 'wait are they... ' Genya also notice what the two demon planning.

Even before you reach them the two demon decapitated each other head...

Then you two look at the two new demon forming...

Pleasure and Joy written on their tongue.

The Joy demon immediately grab Genya "No!" You yell as you try reaching him and then you don't even have a chance to think when a sudden burst of wind blasted you to horizon.

From afar you saw the anger and sad demon in a hurry when their body started to disappear you smile 'you did it brother' you thought as you continue to hovver the air.

A few second later you fall to a ground "aghh!" You lay as you thought that you can finally rest. 'I should find brother and the other' you thought slowly standing up

You then notice the unpending peak of the sun "and here I thought I still have a chance to hide" you sigh "now I'm quite acared..." You mumble

'Can I survive it? Can I still conquer the sun as I originally have? I didn't act like the original and I still have my concious as I have even after I became a demon' you thought as you continue to watch the sun rising.

"Nezuko!!!" You then look at the other side coming from the forest is your brother with Mitsuri, Muuichiro, Genya, and the other swordsmith all with the look of...

You don't even know what kind of face their making as immediately the sunlight touch your skin you started to burn

"Aagghhhh!!" 'It hurts... '

"NEZUKO!!!" Everyone yell as they saw you to burn Your brother started cry still doi g his best to came to you in hopes that it is not to late

"AAGGHHHHHHH! " 'IT HURTS SO BAD. ...PLS MAKE IT STOP. ...PLSSS!!!....'

Slowly the fire to your body started to dissipate as you look at your burnt hand started to heal 'This warm...' You look at the horizon

As it mesmerize you reflecting the mixture of bright red and yellow in your eyes as a single tears fall down from your cheeks 'sun....oh...how I missed looking at this sight.

"Nezuko!!" You look at the group of people standing you look at your brother still crying "are you...alright?" He ask as he slowly walk towards you.

You then give him a smile "Good Morning Everyone"

As your brother immediately put you to a hug

"Thank goodness,  I really thought that.... Thank Goodness... "

You hug your brother back

"Yes Thank goodness... " you reply as you look at the rest who is smiling towards you two siblings...

••••••••••

I hope you like it and that's the end of Chapter 22

Sorry for another long wait. I'll try to update the last chapter for this arc this week if I can't  it means that I'm busy with my school stuff😭 but either way the story of this arc if pretty much done just the aftermath and transition chapter for the coming arc.

Thanks for reading...