炎 パート2

"Let's fight more. Don't die on me, Kyoujurou. Even if you fight to death, you can't win, Kyoujurou.Those impressive slashes you inflicted on me have already healed completely. But what
about you? A smashed left eye, shattered ribs, and damaged internal organs... They're
all irreparable.If you were a demon, you'd heal in a blink of an eye. Those would be mere scratches fora demon.You can struggle all you want, but a human can never beat a demon.

There was silence. ..

Rengoku's fighting spirit flares to life "Kyoujurou, you..." Akaza said"I... will fulfill my duty! I will not allow anyone here to die!"'I'll damage his body as much as I can in an instant! Flame Breathing... Esoteric Art!Rengoku's fighting spirit appears even stronger.

"Ahh... What tremendous fighting spirit! An amazing aura despite all those injuries! That
mental strength! That airtight stance.
Ha... Hahahaha! You have to become a demon, after all!Kyoujurou! Let's fight each other for all eternity!"

'Set your heart ablaze. Go beyond your limits!' "I'm the Flame Hashira... Kyoujurou Rengoku!
Ninth Form... Rengoku!"

"Destructive Death... Annihilation Type!"

Rengoku launches forward in an explosion of flames.Akaza blocks the attack, sending debris flying toward Tanjirou and Inosuke.

"Mr. Rengoku!!" Your brother yell 'almost there...seeing it in actual gives me goosebumps' you thought.

Rengoku cuts through Akaza's arm toward his body."Hahaha!"Rengoku raises his sword again and slices diagonally through Akaza's neck toward his chest.

'There here goes nothing!' with everything you can and as fast as you can you run through between them.

And the area explodes in a pillar of flame

"Nezuko!! Mr. Rengoku!"

When the smoke clears Rengoku and Akaza was certainly shocked "Kamado... " Rengoku said. "You...woman... Why would a demon and a girl like you stand in our way" Akaza said angrily.

'I did it... I did it... I save him' you thought holding the arm that was piercing though your abdomen. When Akaza try to remove it you immediately hold tight on his arm. "You're not getting away" you said "let go of me!! " he tries to punch you but was stop by Rengoku. "Mr Rengoku.. " "I will not let you" Rengoku then raise his sword and swing it to Akaza's neck.

He was able to decpitate him and his body falls down to the ground. You kneel to the ground as you hold to the hole in your stomach looking at Akaza's body

"Mr. Rengoku! Nezuko you did it" your brother said approaching you and Rengoku. You look at the horizon as the sun is almost in the horizon 'I feel like I'm missing something' you look back at the moving body Akaza. Everyone was so shock.

It started to get up and run to the forest. Rengoku try to follow him but he stop when he just fall down and can't move. 'I forgot about that information about Akaza... Damnmit' you look back to the forest where you can see the running body of Akaza 'but I'm not going to let you slide that easily. You saw your brother throw his sword. "Blood demon art:exploding blood!! " you said as you clench your fist.

The sun slowly rising and as it started to touch your skin but you suddenly feel something cover you. It was Rengoku haori soon after your brother haori cover you too. "Shrunk down Nezuko... I'll put you on your box" your brother said as you nod and do what he said. The last thing you saw was Rengoku bright smile and worried eyes of your brother.

*************

Well that's the end of the chapter 14 and we officially finished the Mugen train arc. I just don't know how long it will take me to update again for the entertainment district arc but as I said I want to finish it before the season 3 aired in March.