Project, Party, and Passion (Rafe Cameron)

Start from the beginning

"Yeah and you're Rafe." I say.

We start walking through the hallway and through the crowed of people that walk way to slow.

"So for this project how do you wanna do it?" Rafe ask me.

"I'm not sure yet but I know we have to have as much information as possible and it has to be detailed." I tell him.

"Okay who's house should we go to, to work on it?" Rafe ask me.

"We can go to mine after school and work on it." I tell him.

"Okay cool. Give me your number and then you can send me your address." he says.

I give him my number and tell him my address.

"Okay we'll this is my class so see ya later." I tell him as I walk into my class.

"Bye Y/N." Rafe says.

*skip to after school*

I arrive home and text Rafe to let him know he can come to my house anytime.

I do some other homework and listen to music while waiting for Rafe to arrive.

I'm doing my math homework while listening to Taylor Swift song "Gorgeous" when I hear a knock on the door. I get up and hear a notification sound on my phone. It's Rafe letting me know he's here.

I go downstairs and open the door.

"Hey. Come on in." I say to him.

"Hey. Woah nice house." Rafe tells me.

"Thank you." I tell him.

He just smiles at me.

"We can go to my room to work on the project." I tell him.

"Alright." he says and he follows me upstairs to my room.

He sets his book bag down on the ground. We sit on my bedroom floor and start going over the project instructions and what we should do.

We work for an hour looking through multiple articles and things like that and typing down on our shared Google Doc on what we think is important and interesting.

"I'm bored. You want a snack?" I ask Rafe.

"Yeah sure." he says.

I close my laptop and so does he. We get up and walk downstairs to the kitchen.

"What would you like?" I ask him.

"I don't know whatever your gonna eat is fine." he says.

I grab some chips and two waters and set them down on the kitchen table. Me and Rafe eat and talk. He's actually a funny guy. He's also sweet and handsome. Y/N stop drooling over this man.

Me and Rafe are laughing at what he said when he gets a text.

"Shit." Rafe says.

"What?" I ask him.

"I gotta get home." he tells me.

"Oh okay. Is everything alright?" I ask him.

"Yeah, yeah. I just need to grab my things from your room." he says.

"Okay." I tell him.

He walks upstairs and packs up his book bag and walks back downstairs.

"Bye Y/N. So sorry I gotta leave so soon." he says.

"Don't be it's fine." I tell him.

"Okay see ya tomorrow." he says.

"Bye." I say and he walks out.