"I'm here," Klaus answered, turning around. He watched as she tried to stand, but her legs decided against her. He sped over to her, sliding his hand behind her waist. "Easy there, love."

Sitting back down, Bonnie looked around fast. "I– What the hell?"

Klaus sat beside her, staring into her confused eyes. "Mina left to go after Elyza–"

"After Elyza? Why?"

Klaus raised his eyebrows. "What exactly do you remember?"

Bonnie looked around one more time before answering. "Elena came over. We talked, and she said she missed me. We hugged and she–" Gasping, her hand flew to her neck. Klaus watched in confusion, moving a bit closer to the Bennett. "She fucking stabbed me."

"Elena stabbed you?"

Bonnie's heart sped up, her breathing uneven. "Oh my God. What did she stab me with?"

"Mina thinks it was dark magic," Bonnie's chest rose and fell faster than he thought was possible for non-vampires.

"Dark magic? Can't that kill me?"

"Because of your history with expression, no. It shouldn't have an effect on you for maybe a couple of hours." Klaus moved closer to the witch, running his hand across her leg. "Bonnie, calm down," He tried to soothe.

Bonnie backed away from the original, her legs finally allowing her to stand. "Don't tell me to calm down, Klaus. I was stabbed." Her eyes turned black in an instant. The dark magic was radiating off of her, giving her more power than she knew was possible.

The vase beside the original shattered. Klaus tensed, the entire area being flooded with Bonnie's magic. "Bonnie..."

"I am so sick and tired of people telling me to calm down," She started. Her magic began flowing through her, forcing goosebumps on her skin. Jet-black veins ran up and down her arms, the expression and her dark magic merging. Tears ran down her cheeks. "I'm sick of being attacked... of being helpless."

The entire house shook on its platform, a ring of fire surrounding both Bonnie and Klaus. Standing, Klaus walked closer to the witch."Bonnie... You've never been helpless."

"People have been telling me what's wrong and what's right since the moment I learned I was a witch," Bonnie started, her tears no longer flowing. "I'm sick of being told to sit still and listen." She opened her eyes, looking at the hybrid in front of her. "I don't want to sit."

Klaus nodded slowly. "Do you want to leave, Bonnie?"

"Yes," Bonnie admitted. "This town has brought nothing but heartache and pain. You said there was a city you called home. I want to go there."

"Done, we can be packed in an hour."

"No, not yet," Bonnie shook her head, her previously black eyes turned back to their normal hazel. She wiped the tears from her eyes and she watched the dark veins on her arms, wondering if they too would cease. "I want revenge."

Klaus stepped forward. "This may be the dark magic talking. If you go down this path, you could do something you may regret when you're thinking like yourself again."

Bonnie leaned forward, resting her hand on Klaus's shoulder. She pushed her head forward, her lips colliding with his. Klaus slid his arms around her waist picking her up. In turn, she wrapped her legs around his waist, humming. "Is this too not wrong?" She could feel the dark magic coursing through her body. It was a sensation she never wanted to stop. "I want them dead, Klaus."

"What do you need from me?"

Bonnie smiled. "Kill anyone but Elena."

Klaus shuddered as the dark veins spread to her neck, a smile creeping up to his lips. "Elena Gilbert is yours."