41

Chapter 41

Ever since Ji Ci said his conditions that day, Xue Ming has been struggling and hesitating. He didn't reply to Ji Ci immediately, and he was not in a hurry to find him, because he knew that the more eager he was, the more Ji Ci would be. It will get better and better.

But when he thinks that his son with his blood will take revenge on him in this way, he hates it so much, what a black heart!

Anyway, he raised him for five years before, okay?

Surely that woman Ji Yunying taught him badly,? Now he is so disrespectful!

But he can't do anything about him...

What should I do?

Xue Ming scratched his hair anxiously. He sat in the office and looked at the company's financial report. He knew that there was no way to reach a cooperation with the Yu family. His company would soon declare bankruptcy.

Is it really necessary to meet Ji Citi's request?

No, absolutely not, he will not allow Ji Ci to trample and humiliate him!

Xue Ming held his head in his hands and thought hard for a long time, finally,? He finally made up his mind.

When Yu Beiting heard that the special assistant said that Xue Ming came to him again, he refused directly: "Tell him to go back, just say that we have found a partner." The special assistant pushed down his glasses, and added: "

Mr. Last time, Mr. Xue said he didn't come to discuss cooperation with you, but wanted to chat with you about his son Ji Ci." "Son Ji Ci

?" Yu Beiting's eyes froze, "Which Ji Ci?"

Special Assistant : "Ji of the season, the speech of saying goodbye to the old and welcoming the new."

Ji Ci had no idea that Xue Ming didn't reply to him. Instead, he went to find Yu Shiyan's father. When he found out about this, it was Thursday night. When Shi Yan sent him home, he mentioned this matter to him in the car.

Ji Ci was stunned: "He went to find your father?"

Yu Shiyan nodded, "Well, my father was a little surprised by this, but he wanted me to ask you what you think."

Ji Ci instantly understood the meaning. He was more surprised than he refused at first, "Ask me what I think? Why do you ask me? Uncle can cooperate if he wants to cooperate. If he doesn't want to cooperate, he doesn't have to cooperate. After all, I don't understand companies as a student. It's about business."

"Fool." Yu Shiyan patted Ji Ci's head, "My dad means that you are now half of our family, if you want, then my dad will be willing to cooperate." "

Ah ?” Ji Ci was stunned, reacted for a few seconds, and only digested the words of half of our family, his ears were a little hot, and he slapped Yu Shiyan angrily: “Senior, what are you talking about? , we are just dating, why is it half of your family."

"Marriage is the whole person, so the relationship before marriage is naturally half of the person." Yu Shiyan said with a rare playfulness.

Ji Ci was blushed by him, turned his head to look out of the car window, and ignored him.

Yu Shiyan grabbed his shoulders and pulled him back, "Okay, just kidding, you haven't told me what you think yet." "Don't you know

what I think, senior?" Ji Ci looked up at him : "You know how disgusting I am to him, so your father doesn't have to think about this kind of thing at all. Anyway, your family didn't want to cooperate with him before, so just do it according to your own ideas." "Okay, you like