7

Chapter 7

All the troubles at Ji Ci's table are seen by the students in A cafeteria.

Most of them are girls envious of Wang Qingqing and Zhou Xiaoyu's eyes, and a few are small-minded ordinary rich second-generation boys who are unhappy with Ji Ci.

Especially Zhou Nan in the diagonal corner was so sour that he couldn't eat.

Gu Wenxi and Chen Zhao are both wealthy second generations, so it is only natural that they can sit at the same table with Yushen Qi Cao, but why should Ji Ci?

He is just an ordinary boy, what right does he have to sit there?

He also took out his mobile phone as if adding WeChat.

I bother!

"Brother Nan, don't be angry, Ji Ci's pretty face is not worthy of your anger." Wang Wei, the little follower in the same class, already knew that Zhou Nan was unhappy watching Ji Ci in the class, so he understood the reason for his sudden anger, and comforted him in a low voice.

Zhou Nan stared at Ji Ci in the distance, and sneered sourly: "His kind of ordinary family really thinks that he can be friends with Yushen Qi Cao? He doesn't piss and take care of himself." Wang Wei:

" That's right, Brother Nan is right, Yu Shen and the others must be looking at Gu Wenxi and Young Master Gu's face."

In the past few days, the shy Gu Wenxi only played with Ji Ci, Zhou Nan and Wang Wei went to make friends with him, he ignore them.

Thinking of this, Zhou Nan became even angrier.

What kind of magical power does Ji Ci have on that little boy?

How could Gu Wenxi be so fascinated!

Zhou Nan is rich, handsome and a sports committee member, isn't he better than Ji Ci?

It must be Ji Ci showing off some coquettishness!

"He's just a jerk trying to cling to the rich and powerful. Sooner or later, I'll tear him apart!" Zhou Nan said angrily, with all sorts of pettiness in his heart.

And this opportunity will come soon.

Before the last class in the afternoon, Ji Ci went to the bathroom alone. Zhou Nan caught a glimpse of him inadvertently, got up from his seat quietly and followed him out.

Ji Ci's urgency to urinate suddenly became active when the preparatory bell rang. He had to run out of the classroom to solve it before class.

He was standing in front of the urinal, and out of the corner of his eye, he spotted an extra person beside him. He subconsciously glanced sideways, and it was Zhou Nan.

In the past two days, although Zhou Nan saw that he never gave a good face, there was no sharper conflict.

Therefore, Ji Ci adhered to the principle that more things are worse than less things, and smiled friendly.

However, the other party didn't give him a good face, seeing that there was no one in the toilet at the moment, he lowered his voice and said viciously: "Ji Ci, you are so coquettish, you sold your fart/eyes to Yu Shen? "

The malicious words suddenly made Ji Ci stop laughing and cast cold eyes.

Under his light chestnut bangs, his beautiful almond-shaped eyes are sharp and half-closed, "Zhou Nan, be polite, you are already a high school student." "What, did I say the wrong thing?"