5

Ji Ci doesn't know how to play basketball, not at all.

The junior high school he studied in the past didn't take physical education very much, and even if he did, the students were allowed to move freely.

And he has to practice musical instruments every day, and he has no time to go out to play with his classmates, which makes him, like Gu Wenxi, no close friends at all.

But Beili High School is different from the public ones. It pays special attention to the physical quality education of students.

Physical education classes are expressly prohibited from being taken up by teachers of other subjects, and each physical education class must teach substantive content, regularly assessed and tested, and included in students' extracurricular credits.

Those who are dissatisfied with the course will not be able to graduate.

The senior who taught Ji Ci was called Sun Zhiyuan, and his temper was a bit violent. He couldn't teach Ji Ci countless times, and couldn't help but lose his temper. Stay and learn by yourself!"

Ji Ci knew he was wrong, and he didn't blame the senior for getting angry with him.

He just discovered today that he doesn't seem to have much talent for playing.

Seeing other people dribbling so smoothly, it seems to be very simple, but he does everything wrong, always dribbles a few times and then rolls out, or hits his knee, or hits his toe .

Even the weak-looking Gu Wenxi learned faster than him.

Not to mention Chen Zhao, he used to play basketball with his classmates from other clubs on the basketball court next door, and he didn't need anyone to teach him at all.

Ji Ci looked at Chen Zhao enviously for a while, and resigned himself to practice outside the basketball court.

But still can't find the trick, the ball keeps rolling out.

Ji Ci picked up the rolling ball for the nth time, and when he looked up, he saw Qi Ze not far away. After teaching the girls, he retreated to stand under the shade of a tree outside the court, looking very leisurely.

Ji Ci was overjoyed and keenly sensed the coming of an opportunity.

Anyway, his senior is unwilling to teach him, so it should be okay to ask the captains of other teams?

Moving over step by step, Ji Ci was joyful and excited, and as soon as he was about to walk in front of Qi Ze, an unsightly figure stood first to Qi Ze's left, that is, on his side.

Ji Ci braked suddenly.

He vomited blood and looked at the third person, Yu Shiyan.

Yu Shiyan naturally saw him too, and turned to look at him with cool eyebrows: "What are you doing?" Hearing

his voice, Qi Ze noticed Ji Ci, poked his head out from Yu Shiyan's side, and said to Ji Ci, "What are you doing?" Ci raised his eyebrows carelessly, "Yo, elementary school brother, what's the matter?"

Ji Ci had to give a reason, otherwise it would be strange for him to approach so suddenly.

He pretended to be obedient and shy, and looked at Qi Ze, who was much gentler than Yu Shiyan, and shyly pursed his lips and said, "I can't dribble. Teach me."

I deliberately included the word 'men', for fear that Yu Shiyan would feel that he had neglected him, causing him a gap, and offending him.

"Oh, that's right, then do you want to teach me, or Shi Yan?" Qi Ze asked playfully.