10

Chapter 10

Weekends always pass quickly, as if they have never played. On Monday, most of the students yawned and walked into the classroom as if they hadn't woken up.

Some students are borrowing homework everywhere because they didn't do their homework.

"Did you write math? Copy it for me."

"I'm not good at math, I do it randomly." "

It's okay, I don't dislike it, all mistakes are fine."

The student who was borrowing homework suddenly glanced at the door and came in to take a look. With a thin figure, his eyes lit up, "Ji Ci, are you here? Can you borrow me to copy your math?"

With the first place in the high school entrance examination, the classmate immediately abandoned him at the front desk.

Ji Ci looked at the boy, and a name appeared in his mind, Sun Xing.

He was about to nod, when Chen Zhaohuan, who came a step earlier, ran over happily and hugged him, and stopped Sun Xing, "I'm sorry, I will always be the first to copy my brother's homework." "It's okay

. , I'll copy after you finish copying." Sun Xing said that he didn't mind being the second wife at all.

Hearing this, Chen Zhao replied with an upright attitude: "That's fine, you wait."

He returned to his seat with his arms around Ji Ci, yawned and spread his hands: "Hurry up, brother, lend me all the homework for the weekend."

The corner of Ji Ci's mouth twitched, "Did you do any homework this weekend?"

"Didn't you check my Moments?" Chen Zhao asked without answering.

Thinking back on Ji Ci, it was immediately clear.

Chen Zhao's circle of friends is full of videos of him playing in entertainment clubs, and he was invited to go, but he refused if he wanted to practice the instrument.

Thinking that he has such a busy schedule, he definitely doesn't have time to do homework.

Ji Ci took out the math workbook to Chen Zhao, and asked him at the same time: "English is copying words, and you didn't do that?" "I forgot to

bring back the English books, what a fart." Open the exercise book, then open the exercise book of Ji Ci, and start copying.

Seeing how busy he was, Ji Ci kindly suggested: "Shall I copy English for you?"

Chen Zhao raised his eyebrows and looked at Ji Ci excitedly, "Brother, I love you! Tell me, what pose do you want tonight? You can be a concubine." Ji Ci smiled, "Then give me a split

first "

Emmmm..." Chen Zhao unconsciously closed his legs, looked left and right, leaned into Ji Ci's ear, and whispered, "It hurts. Brother, let's change it."

Ji Ci laughed loudly. , pushed Chen Zhao's head away in disgust, "Hurry up and give me the homework, or I won't help you."

It's really gross, is he a person who always comes?

It would be about the same if it was Qi Shao.

As soon as he thought of the target person, Ji Ci couldn't help but start to fantasize about his wonderful life after becoming a local tyrant.

Copying while thinking, dual-purpose, so uncomfortable.

Just thinking of the end, Yu Shiyan's face suddenly popped out, and the aloof young man pointed at him in front of many people, saying that he chased Shao Qi because he fell in love with Shao Qi's money, and that he was greedy for wealth and vanity.