2

Chapter 2 When

Yu Shiyan walked into the square team of Class 1, Grade 2, his friend Qi Ze, who had already arrived, stood lazily with one hand in his pocket, and whistled at him, "What happened to that freshman in Grade 1 just now? "

Yu Shiyan's face was cold, "I stepped on my shoes."

Qi Ze glanced down, and sure enough, seeing a black footprint on Yu Shiyan's white and flawless sneakers, he gloated and laughed, "Sure enough, new shoes I just want to step on people, otherwise there is no sense of ceremony... Ah! Why are you stepping on my new shoes!"

Yu Shiyan said expressionlessly, "The new shoes are just to be stepped on, otherwise there is no sense of ceremony."

Qi Zecai When he finished speaking, he bounced back on himself like this.

He: "..."

Cursed in a low voice, "Yu Shiyan, you are a dog."

What kind of high-cold school girl is clearly a black-bellied and sullen woman!

It's also the kind of revenge, if he is tricked by someone, he will return it doubled 100%!

On that side, Ji Ci missed the opportunity to make friends with Gu Wenxi because of the incident of stepping on his feet, and there was already someone standing beside him.

Ji Ci shook his head regretfully, and could only comfort himself that he was a classmate anyway, and the future would be long, so he stood in a row next to the last classmate.

Chen Zhao, who came back from a continuation with his junior high school classmates, came to him by his side.

"A Ci, I'm sorry, I was chatting with my junior high school friend, and I didn't take care of you." Chen Zhao is very social and slick, and he is probably suitable for sales jobs in the future.

Ji Ci pursed his lips: "It's okay, I'm not a child."

"By the way, do you have any junior high school classmates in our school?" Chen Zhao chatted casually.

Ji Ci shook his head, "No, they all went to public schools."

Beili High School is a private school. Although the enrollment rate is good and the quality of teaching is good, compared with public schools, the tuition fees are too expensive for ordinary families to bear. no.

Ji Ci's family is, but fortunately, he came in with the first place, the tuition fee is free, and the school gives him a living allowance of 1,000 every month.

Otherwise, given the conditions of his family's single-parent family, the pressure on his mother will definitely be great.

Thinking of his mother, Ji Ji remembered his mission as a sugar daddy, he wanted to find a wealthy family to marry into, become a wealthy young master, and make his mother look good for the rest of her life!

The opening ceremony has always been boring. Although Beili High School omitted the speeches of the student representatives and the duration was greatly shortened, hypnosis should still be hypnotized.

Therefore, Ji Ci took this opportunity to follow Chen Zhao's words, went through all the famous and surnamed rich second generations in the school, and screened out high-quality seeds, especially one named Qi Shao who attracted his attention, "You The Qi Shao you mentioned is also one of the four big families?"

"Well, it's still the first, a bit stronger than the Gu family, and a little bit inferior than the Yu family." Chen Zhao loves to gossip, and Ji Ci is willing to listen to it. Tell him all the funny stories about the rich and powerful dogs that you have accumulated through searching.