37

Chapter 37

"Is it specially made for me?" Yu Shiyan took the breakfast, and asked with secret joy.

Ji Ci was embarrassed, what did he say, no? But the things had already been sent out, and if he denied it, he would be slapping the senior in the face.

Certainly not the truth!

Ji Ci tried his best to smile, "Yeah,? If you have done too much in the morning, you should bring a portion to Senior and Senior Qi. You two, eat slowly." Of course

Yu Shiyan would not believe what Ji Ci said. He and Qi Ze,? This is obviously embarrassing,? Pull Qi Ze out to ease the embarrassment.

Silly goose.

Yu Shiyan was in a good mood, and didn't expose someone's little thoughts, "Then I'll thank you on behalf of Qi Ze, don't worry, we'll finish it." "That's good,?

I I seldom make breakfast,? If it’s not delicious, I hope you don’t take offense, senior.” Ji Ci said politely.

Yu Shiyan patted his head: "No, okay, let's go,? Let's go to the classroom together." "

Where's Senior Qi?" Ji Ci glanced behind him,? It's time to go to class now, There are relatively few people coming out of the dormitory,? Only two or three, the boys are not very interested in gossip,? When they see them, they just glance at them and pass by them.

"He's still sleeping. I guess he stayed up late last night playing games." Yu Shiyan said, "Leave him alone,? Let's go." "

Oh, that's it." Ji Ci felt annoyed again, he should have come later Yes, this way you can avoid Senior Yu and meet Senior Qi alone.

Alas...

bad luck.

I can only think of a way to send it next time.

Qi Ze only went to the classroom before the first class. He was yawning and his hair was fluffy and messy. If he pulled on a pair of slippers, he would be as cynical as an old man walking a bird in the morning.

Sitting in his seat, he yawned again, "The teacher didn't say anything to me, did he?"

Their morning self-study today is Chinese.

"The teacher didn't come." Yu Shiyan said, "The class representative just turned a blind eye."

"That's good, it's fine if you don't get caught by the teacher." Qi Ze called the name of the Chinese class representative, and winked at the girl. The class representative gave him an angry look, and turned his head a little blushing.

Although Qi Ze likes men, he is so handsome that it is easy to give people the illusion.

Qi Ze covered his mouth and yawned again, "I'm too sleepy, I won't play games until three o'clock in the morning, and I'm still hungry, do you have anything to eat?

" Yan's desk, Yu Shiyan is also used to his movements, for a moment he forgot that there was Ji Ci's loving breakfast in his stomach, just about to raise his hand to stop it, but Qi Ze had already taken out the things.

"Oh, not bad, Shi Yan, you actually brought me a love breakfast?" Qi Ze happily opened the lunch box, only to find that there were not only sushi, but also sliced ​​toast, and even an egg pancake with Radish shreds put on a cute smiling face.

Qi Ze was stunned for a moment, and was silent for three seconds. He crossed his hands in fear and covered his chest, "Yugou, tell me the truth! Have you ever thought about me? How could you do this! There is no relationship between us!" The future!"